+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any good lawyer on OINP-Entrepreneur Stream?

farhadiz

Oct 22, 2014
Manchester
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
13-10-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2015
Hi friends,

I am in the process of applying for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)-Entrepreneur Stream. As you might now, the initial application process has two phases; the first phase is completion of Official Ontario Concept Excel Form provided answering all sections. If you get enough score, then you will be selected in the pool- which then you need to provide a detailed business plan.
I have completed the Execl form step with the help of a business plan writer and submitted it to business.immigration@ontario.ca. I got Self-Selected Points: 115/126 & Business Concept Points: 33/74 Total EOI Score: 148/200. I wasn't selected due to poor score in the business concept section.
Any of you guys know someone expert with a positive experience in writing a business plan for Canadian Immigration who can help me in editing this excel form and resubmit it for OINP?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

banda

Jan 30, 2021
Hi friends,

I am in the process of applying for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)-Entrepreneur Stream. As you might now, the initial application process has two phases; the first phase is completion of Official Ontario Concept Excel Form provided answering all sections. If you get enough score, then you will be selected in the pool- which then you need to provide a detailed business plan.
I have completed the Execl form step with the help of a business plan writer and submitted it to business.immigration@ontario.ca. I got Self-Selected Points: 115/126 & Business Concept Points: 33/74 Total EOI Score: 148/200. I wasn't selected due to poor score in the business concept section.
Any of you guys know someone expert with a positive experience in writing a business plan for Canadian Immigration who can help me in editing this excel form and resubmit it for OINP?
I am also looking for someone to assist me with the business plan section of the form please share if you find one

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
I can help you guys as I have already in the second phase of this SUV stream. If you are seriously looking for a genuine lawyer with a good reputation I can send my lawyer's details.

Regards
Mathew

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I can help you guys as I have already in the second phase of this SUV stream. If you are seriously looking for a genuine lawyer with a good reputation I can send my lawyer's details.

Regards
Mathew
Hi, can you share their details on PM please?

Nomad80

Mar 10, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am also one who is planning to apply for OINP Enterpreneur Stream. Please share your experience so it will benefit all.
Could you guys send the contracts of reliable lawer to me as well.
Maybe we should create different discussion thread (group) for OINP Enterpreneur Stream ?

Nomad80

Mar 10, 2021
Hi friends,

Hi Farhadiz,
Could you please share your experiences if used a lawyer for your second application

alaj

Oct 10, 2020

Regards
Mathew
Hi Mathew,
can you please share your experience with the ontario entrepreneur stream and details of your lawyer if possible. Your response is really appreciated

alaj

Oct 10, 2020
Hi friends,

Hi Farhad,
can you please share your experience with the ontario entrepreneur stream and details of your lawyer if possible. Your response is really appreciated.