+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any FST Applicants?

gem04

Oct 7, 2019
Just wondering whether there were any other FST applicants that received their ITA last week or in May? There seem to be very few of us on here!

We finally received our ITA last week Our medical is booked in for the morning and is the final document needed before we submit our application tomorrow afternoon!

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hi
I applied in fst category back in nov 2017
I m outlander. Still waiting for ppr
Are you inland ?

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Wow, that’s a long time. Why is it taking so long? We’re currently outland in the UK.
I really dont know why it is taking so long but some how i feel that they just dont want to give pr to fst outland candidtaes

gem04

Oct 7, 2019
I really dont know why it is taking so long but some how i feel that they just dont want to give pr to fst outland candidtaes
That’s very disappointing to hear : ( What do they say when you chase it? Are you Red Seal certified? Have you spoken to other FST candidates that have had the same problem? Sorry for the questions.

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
That’s very disappointing to hear : ( What do they say when you chase it? Are you Red Seal certified? Have you spoken to other FST candidates that have had the same problem? Sorry for the questions.
Yes we have whats app group of fst candidates. Message me on whats app so that i can add you in that group