+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY FOREIGN NATIONAL GOT ITA WITHOUT CANADIAN EXPERIENCE IN EXPRESS ENTRY?

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi All,

I have seen latest draw which ends @ 462.
If you observe all draws in the past, you will find the score more than 450 CRS ppl, which means people will get ITA if you are currently working in Canada,they may be working on Work Permit or Students who are working after their PG.

1.IT IS CLEAR INDICATION THAT EXPRESS ENTRY IS ONLY USEFUL FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING IN CANADA.THOSE PEOPLE WILL GET SUCH SCORE(450+).

2.THERE IS NO DOUBT ON THAT "PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT SIDE CANADA WILL NOT GET NEITHER PNP NOR JOB OFFER,WHY BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY UN-EMPLOYEES WHO ALREADY GOT THEIR PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA(FORTUNATELY/UNFORTUNATELY), STILL DID NOT FIND ANY JOB FROM PAST FEW MONTHS. AND CANADIAN PNP'S OR EMPLOYERS WILL HAVE INTENTION TO ISSUE A JO/LMIA OR A PNP TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.

3.NEVER AN EMPLOYER WILL WAIT FOR MONTHS TOGETHER FOR AN EMPLOYEE WHO IS GOING JOIN AFTER 6 MONTHS, SO JOB OFFER QUESTION DOES NOT RAISE AT ALL. IF EMPLOYER IS WAITING FOR 6 MONTHS MEANS HE MUST BE GOING TO START A NEW BRANCH IN CANADA NOR HE MUST BE FOREIGN NATIONAL WITH FOLLOWING DESIGNATION TAGS.. CEO/CFO/CAO......ETC. OTHER WISE WHO WILL WAIT FOR A TINY NETWORK ENGINEER, SOFTWARE ENGINEER, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK, OR ACCOUNTANT. THIS IS A BIG FUNNY THING TO HAVE A HOPE.

4.IF YOU WANT TO APPLY THROUGH THE PNP THEN HERE YOU CAN HAVE 10% HOPE TO GET PNP, BUT NOT SURE THAT TOO EITHER, BECAUSE THAT IS ANOTHER BIG PROJECT FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY WORKING IN CANADA.

5.AND IT MAY BE HAVE HOPE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONNECTION IN ANY CANADIAN PROVENANCE TO APPLY THROUGH PNP PROCESS AS THEY CAN GIVE ALL REQUIRED SURETY OR GET A JOB OFFER TO THEM.NOR THEN CAN HELP TO FIND A WORK PERMIT VISA.

HERE MY CONCLUSION IS UNTIL UNLESS YOU SCORE NOT LESS THAN 450+ CSR THEN GO AHEAD OF APPLY UNDER EE IF NOT FORGET ABOUT EE OR PNP.

TRY YOUR LEVEL BEST IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY RATHER THAN THINKING AND WASTING OF YOUR TIME ON THIS. AND NEVER GO TO ANY CONSULTANT WHO WILL GRAB ALL YOUR SAVINGS AND KICK YOU OUR FROM THE BOX.WHICH BECOME ANOTHER TRAGEDY.

I'M OPTIMISTIC BUT,IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACTS LIKE " YOU SEE THE PAST DRAWS NO ONE WAS THERE LESS THAN 450 CSR SCORE " WHO ARE DEFINITELY CANADIAN EXPERIENCE PEOPLE ONLY. I CAN CHALLENGE ON THAT.

:-\

THANKS

MAYTOSS

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are mistaken and misleading people on this forum. There are many people who are on their way to PR without having Canadian work or study experience.

Read threads on the forum to be better informed.

Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maytoss said:
Hi All,

If you observe all draws in the past, you will find the score more than 450 CRS ppl, which means people will get ITA if you are currently working in Canada,they may be working on Work Permit or Students who are working after their PG.

1.IT IS CLEAR INDICATION THAT EXPRESS ENTRY IS ONLY USEFUL FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY WORKING IN CANADA.THOSE PEOPLE WILL GET SUCH SCORE(450+).

2.THERE IS NO DOUBT ON THAT "PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT SIDE CANADA WILL NOT GET NEITHER PNP NOR JOB OFFER,WHY BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY UN-EMPLOYEES WHO ALREADY GOT THEIR PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA(FORTUNATELY/UNFORTUNATELY), STILL DID NOT FIND ANY JOB FROM PAST FEW MONTHS. AND CANADIAN PNP'S OR EMPLOYERS WILL HAVE INTENTION TO ISSUE A JO/LMIA OR A PNP TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.

3.NEVER AN EMPLOYER WILL WAIT FOR MONTHS TOGETHER FOR AN EMPLOYEE WHO IS GOING JOIN AFTER 6 MONTHS, SO JOB OFFER QUESTION DOES NOT RAISE AT ALL. IF EMPLOYER IS WAITING FOR 6 MONTHS MEANS HE MUST BE GOING TO START A NEW BRANCH IN CANADA NOR HE MUST BE FOREIGN NATIONAL WITH FOLLOWING DESIGNATION TAGS.. CEO/CFO/CAO......ETC. OTHER WISE WHO WILL WAIT FOR A TINY NETWORK ENGINEER, SOFTWARE ENGINEER, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE CLERK, OR ACCOUNTANT. THIS IS A BIG FUNNY THING TO HAVE A HOPE.

4.IF YOU WANT TO APPLY THROUGH THE PNP THEN HERE YOU CAN HAVE 10% HOPE TO GET PNP, BUT NOT SURE THAT TOO EITHER, BECAUSE THAT IS ANOTHER BIG PROJECT FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY WORKING IN CANADA.

5.AND IT MAY BE HAVE HOPE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONNECTION IN ANY CANADIAN PROVENANCE TO APPLY THROUGH PNP PROCESS AS THEY CAN GIVE ALL REQUIRED SURETY OR GET A JOB OFFER TO THEM.NOR THEN CAN HELP TO FIND A WORK PERMIT VISA.

HERE MY CONCLUSION IS UNTIL UNLESS YOU SCORE NOT LESS THAN 450+ CSR THEN GO AHEAD OF APPLY UNDER EE IF NOT FORGET ABOUT EE OR PNP.

TRY YOUR LEVEL BEST IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY RATHER THAN THINKING AND WASTING OF YOUR TIME ON THIS. AND NEVER GO TO ANY CONSULTANT WHO WILL GRAB ALL YOUR SAVINGS AND KICK YOU OUR FROM THE BOX.WHICH BECOME ANOTHER TRAGEDY.

I'M OPTIMISTIC BUT,IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACTS LIKE " YOU SEE THE PAST DRAWS NO ONE WAS THERE LESS THAN 450 CSR SCORE " WHO ARE DEFINITELY CANADIAN EXPERIENCE PEOPLE ONLY. I CAN CHALLENGE ON THAT.

THANKS

MAYTOSS
I have a few friends who do not have Canadian experience or study, they have never visited Canada for that matter and have managed to land ITAs with 470 points or more.

To get a score north of 450, all you need is a combination of a Masters degree(non Canadian but ECA), 3 Years of valid work experience(outside Canada) and CLB 9 score in each ability from the IELTS test.

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mission_Canada: I don't think you are right about the point calculation. Here is my breakdown:

Education (Doctoral Degree in STEM from US): 150
English skills CLB9: 136 (max points)
Skill transferability: 50
Foreign work experience (more than 3 years): 50
----------------------------------------------------------
Total: 436

Even with highest IELTS score, I will still be short of 450 by 14 points. There is no way I can improve that score.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cryptic0 said:
Mission_Canada: I don't think you are right about the point calculation. Here is my breakdown:

Education (Doctoral Degree in STEM from US): 150
English skills CLB9: 136 (max points)
Skill transferability: 50
Foreign work experience (more than 3 years): 50
----------------------------------------------------------
Total: 436

Even with highest IELTS score, I will still be short of 450 by 14 points. There is no way I can improve that score.
for those with an average age of 30 and what @Mission_Canada mentioned, scores in the range of 470 is possible.

The original poster is wrong and should have taken his/her time to go on other threads to confirm the allegations rather than mislead people.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mission_Canada said:
I have a few friends who do not have Canadian experience or study, they have never visited Canada for that matter and have managed to land ITAs with 470 points or more.

To get a score north of 450, all you need is a combination of a Masters degree(non Canadian but ECA), 3 Years of valid work experience(outside Canada) and CLB 9 score in each ability from the IELTS test.
You forgot to add age between 18 - 33 and single. I agree with what you wrote though. I fall under these, scored 467, received ITA and have applied. So Maytoss it's very possible although quite difficult.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I got ITA and I don't have any canadian experience no canadian education
I got ITA with 477 crs score...so you are wrong

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Maytoss said:
Hi All,

THANKS

MAYTOSS
You are very right.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hopefulguy said:
for those with an average age of 30 and what @ Mission_Canada mentioned, scores in the range of 470 is possible.

The original poster is wrong and should have taken his/her time to go on other threads to confirm the allegations rather than mislead people.
No one is misguiding..! plz do not misunderstand. it is a forum every one can express their opinions and ideas openly. No one is going to conclude with one thread. So be wise before using such words/comment.

I have told you that many people are having the similar ideas which is TRUE to few.

and I am continue to stick to my words. And Yes it is true that it is highly impossible to get ITA if you have less than 400 score until unless you have PNP which has small hope and never expect a Job offer being thousands of miles away from Canada. No employer give any offer letter until unless u r there in Canada. Plz let me know if you have any one who got Job offer?

Thx
Maytoss

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I have no Canadian work experience or education (never even visited Canada before) and I got ITA on March 27

My score breakdown was as follows:

Age - 94
Education - 135
Language - 136
Skills Transferability - 100

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Maytoss said:
No one is misguiding..! plz do not misunderstand. it is a forum every one can express their opinions and ideas openly. No one is going to conclude with one thread. So be wise before using such words/comment.

I have told you that many people are having the similar ideas which is TRUE to few.

and I am continue to stick to my words. And Yes it is true that it is highly impossible to get ITA if you have less than 400 score until unless you have PNP which has small hope and never expect a Job offer being thousands of miles away from Canada. No employer give any offer letter until unless u r there in Canada. Plz let me know if you have any one who got Job offer?

Thx
Maytoss
You can stick to your words but your words are not true. Maybe you're misunderstanding or just frustrated but it is what it is. If you're maximum early 30s, have a 3+ year degree and very good language scores you'll most likely get ITA eventually.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi all,
I just wonder how people can get 100 point in skill transfer ability skills without Canadian experiences. I have 2 year Canadian experiences with IELTS CLB band 9 and Master degree. I just have maximum 50 point even though the break-down are:
A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
B) Canadian work experience and education = 50
Subtotal = 50

Please advise.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananth_Pai said:
Hi Pav, can you post your point break up please.
Age-100
Education-126
Ielts-125
Skill transferability-100
Spouse edu-10
Spouse ielts-16

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
Hi all,
I just wonder how people can get 100 point in skill transfer ability skills without Canadian experiences. I have 2 year Canadian experiences with IELTS CLB band 9 and Master degree. I just have maximum 50 point even though the break-down are:
A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
B) Canadian work experience and education = 50
Subtotal = 50

Please advise.
You can get 100 points under Skills Transferability without Canadian work experience if you have CLB 9 or more in each section & Bachelors + another degree/diploma AND 3 year or more of work experience outside Canada.