+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY FILIPINOS MIGRATING ALONE IN CANADA THIS YEAR?? 2017

lyndz

May 3, 2017
hi guys!

Me and my friends (all girls) were planning to migrate in Canada and find a job. 2 IT's and 1 admin job. The thing is we don't know where to reside or atleast a person let us to rent and will pay them when we get a job.

Any fellow pinoys here planning the same thing? let's unite so we could save money for renting an apartment! Or maybe someone with a good heart will let us in on their house first. hahaha Grin

Where is the best city to reside? Thinking about Vancouver! Smiley

thank you guys for the help!

Lyndz

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndz said:
hi guys!

Me and my friends (all girls) were planning to migrate in Canada and find a job. 2 IT's and 1 admin job. The thing is we don't know where to reside or atleast a person let us to rent and will pay them when we get a job.

Any fellow pinoys here planning the same thing? let's unite so we could save money for renting an apartment! Or maybe someone with a good heart will let us in on their house first. hahaha Grin

Lyndz
do you have a visa already?

EVANNANOZ

Dec 12, 2016
lyndz said:
hi guys!

Lyndz
go to Kajiji, perfect place to look for apartments, ranges from 600 to 900 CAD for a basement apartment, Vancouver is great, not quite as fast paced as Toronto, but there are other towns around Vancouver that's quite nice too e.g. Squamish, Kamloops

lyndz

May 3, 2017
isreyes said:
do you have a visa already?

Hi isreyes! We are about to take an IELTS exam then apply for the visa. Just planning ahead because we are afraid to be homeless we don't know anyone even relatives in CANADA.

lyndz

May 3, 2017
EVANNANOZ said:
go to Kajiji, perfect place to look for apartments, ranges from 600 to 900 CAD for a basement apartment, Vancouver is great, not quite as fast paced as Toronto, but there are other towns around Vancouver that's quite nice too e.g. Squamish, Kamloops

Thanks Evan! I just looked at it and saw the website! We will start from scratch so we are really in need on this kind of info. Thanks alot! big help!!

God bless!