+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Doctor (saurin shah) there..Need Advice Urgently...Category 3112

dsingh007

Jun 4, 2010
Hi All Doctors....

I have applied under category 3112, physician ..I applied in June 2009 to NS and it changed to In process on June 1st 2010

When I sent all my docuements to Buffalo, I had attached a job duties letter written by me (not the hospital I worked with)

But now When I asked my hospital in India to write duties letter, they just wrote these 6 duties (they didn't elaborate)
1)Taking Histories of patients
2)Maintain Patient records, preparing discharge cards
3)Advising patients regarding healthy lifestyle
4)Assisted consultants in Patient management
5)Managed emergencies
6)Worked in ICU/Critical care department on rotation

Should i send only these duties-letler in case NY office asks.???........can u plz read NOC 3112 duties on website and advise me, If these duties will work or I need to add some more?
I hear that nowdays CIC is rejecting If they feel that the duties are not matching with the one mentioned in category??

I am a bit nervous...Qorax Plz reply ..and other doctors......also advice

Thanks

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh007 said:
Hi All Doctors....

I have applied under category 3112, physician ..I applied in June 2009 to NS and it changed to In process on June 1st 2010

When I sent all my docuements to Buffalo, I had attached a job duties letter written by me (not the hospital I worked with)

But now When I asked my hospital in India to write duties letter, they just wrote these 6 duties (they didn't elaborate)
1)Taking Histories of patients
2)Maintain Patient records, preparing discharge cards
3)Advising patients regarding healthy lifestyle
4)Assisted consultants in Patient management
5)Managed emergencies
6)Worked in ICU/Critical care department on rotation

Should i send only these duties-letler in case NY office asks.???........can u plz read NOC 3112 duties on website and advise me, If these duties will work or I need to add some more?
I hear that nowdays CIC is rejecting If they feel that the duties are not matching with the one mentioned in category??

I am a bit nervous...Qorax Plz reply ..and other doctors......also advice

Thanks
HI
If u r scared of rejection, u can do one thing, take reference letters from one or two senior doctors or colleagues from same hospital mentioning duties which match cic website. u can send them along with ur experience letter. I did this and there was no objection. My hosp dint mention any duty cos it was from HR deptt. I hope it works for u also. I am sure it will. Don worry..
doc 28

doc777

Apr 17, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
in a month
sir u can get experiance letter from prof or senior doc of ward mationing duties
would u like to inform me educational points for m.b.b.s degree .how may points u claimed and how much u ll get?
thanks

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Hello mr shah..
Dont worry i am working in hospital too. If hospital authorities doesnt give you proper exp letter then you can write by your self. Like detail explaination..