+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any doctor (MBBS) if know the assessment process urgent plz

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it all began with my cousins in canada and they offered me support and i took it so easily! maybe i can work as a assistant or do other jobs and get a higher education. In germany i dont german, so i have to start learning the language as a start . For your self do you work in canada as a physcian?
No you can’t work as an assistant unless you go back to school and become a nursing assistant or a nurse. You won’t be able to work anywhere in healthcare unless it is a porter or courier or registration in some places. Even a medical secretary would require training. I would do some research about how difficult it is to get relicensed. At a certain age you are likely not to be chosen because they want doctors who will work as long as possible after relicensing. Unless you are prepared to restart a career and go back to school and pay for school you should look at the UK who would be happy to have foreign trained doctors.

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I am from albania, and here i hvae been working for three years as a general physician, i have many cousins in canada,so i have applied for express entry. now i have been stuck in the procedure of certification of identity form, the one i got from MCC, because they want an english stamp but here its nearly impossible to find a public notary with an english stamp or seal. I have asked some notary even in the canada embassy in tirana they dont offer this service, the stamps are only in albanian. I dont know where to go or what to do! I am just trying for a better life opportunity.

Hi, I have same problem. Did you manage it ? I live in Turkey and any notaries don’t have English stamp. How People verified their documents I don’t understand? I should send my documents to MCC but I didn’t verified because I don’t know What I need to do.

Reactions: marsiano91

marsiano91

Jun 23, 2019
Albania
NOC Code......
Hi, I have same problem. Did you manage it ? I live in Turkey and any notaries don’t have English stamp. How People verified their documents I don’t understand? I should send my documents to MCC but I didn’t verified because I don’t know What I need to do.
I certified it according to the law,because all the notarial acts are writen in our mother language in albanian and it is not allowed for any country to use a stamp that is opposite of their language. All i did, it was a long way , i mean i went to tirana to find a notary but i only got it certified in albanian stamp and notarized it in english. The notary left all the details in certified form like mobile number, email, adress and signature. i have not yet send the documents because i have to make the payment. im going to send the diploma, transkript and my license.
So my help in you can be first of all you have to contact mcc and explain all this problem. Only they can address you apropriately.

marsiano91

Jun 23, 2019
Albania
NOC Code......
I have a question? The documents in what courier can i post them to mcc? DHL maybe?