Visa Office......
CPC-V -> CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
Hi OP how did you apply?I sent my application by mail. I applied only last week (January 14th) but I just realized I had to send a prepaid return envelope. How is CIC going to send my passport back?

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My in-laws applied on Jan 8th by going to the VFS center in Mumbai with their completed application, and paid the fee there. The application was sent to Bangalore, and the online status shows still processing in Bangalore.

They never said anything about a pre-paid return envelope. Maybe it was taken care of by the VFS (they did pay an additional "Service Charge for Application Handling" - Rs. 798 per applicant).

The TRV processing time on the CIC website for New Delhi is 8 days and Chandigarh is 16 days. They don't show a time for processing in Bangalore... It has been 13 days today (9 Canadian business days).

josuetenista

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V -> CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
ammuknn said:
My in-laws applied on Jan 8th by going to the VFS center in Mumbai with their completed application, and paid the fee there. The application was sent to Bangalore, and the online status shows still processing in Bangalore.

They never said anything about a pre-paid return envelope. Maybe it was taken care of by the VFS (they did pay an additional "Service Charge for Application Handling" - Rs. 798 per applicant).

The TRV processing time on the CIC website for New Delhi is 8 days and Chandigarh is 16 days. They don't show a time for processing in Bangalore... It has been 13 days today (9 Canadian business days).
Looks like you are in the wrong forum topic. This is for application within Canada

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
josuetenista said:
Hi OP how did you apply?I sent my application by mail. I applied only last week (January 14th) but I just realized I had to send a prepaid return envelope. How is CIC going to send my passport back?
Hii..
CPC will send your passport via regular mail. No worries...

josuetenista

Oct 8, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V -> CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
pk7 said:
Hii..
CPC will send your passport via regular mail. No worries...
Did you also submit your application in January?

mguo21

Jan 23, 2015
:'( i applied on Dec 23. havent got any news from cic. status still showing " not started" . Call the cic they told me to sent email. and didnt get anything back neither....... my flight ticket almost there... have to cancel it and pay huge penalty!!! really dont know what should do

baba1234

Aug 4, 2011
Yesterday I have applied for my father TRV online but unfortunately I forget to upload my Salary Certificate issued by my employer for which I need your advice urgently.

pk7

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
mguo21 said:
:'( i applied on Dec 23. havent got any news from cic. status still showing " not started" . Call the cic they told me to sent email. and didnt get anything back neither....... my flight ticket almost there... have to cancel it and pay huge penalty!!! really dont know what should do
Try to contact your MP...his/her assistant might help you regarding this...its useful

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mguo21 said:
I applied online Dec 16 and still no news.

Dec 9, 2009
Don't worry baba1234 the VO will certainly ask for additional documents if required, then you can submit it online.