+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any course that a doctor can do for settling in canada.

sumegh010

Dec 21, 2014
i am doctor from India. i have applied for Canadian PR. I am hoping if there are any courses that i might be able to do in canada so that i can get a job there.
thanks, hope to get a reply.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you looking to get a doctor job or just any job. In terms on immigration you will not have any problems but finding a job as a doctor you will have to pass some exams

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
My wife is PLAB qualified ( Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) and also registered by General Medical council.

We have recently applied for Canada Immigration. What kind of test is suitable for her so that she shall get job in Canada immediately.

Is she exempted from Canadian Boards? Please guide

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BQ said:
My wife is PLAB qualified ( Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) and also registered by General Medical council.

We have recently applied for Canada Immigration. What kind of test is suitable for her so that she shall get job in Canada immediately.

Is she exempted from Canadian Boards? Please guide
No there are no exemptions nor exceptions, she will have to pass all Canadian exams with good grades. This will also cost money, so you need to bring a good amount of savings oe you could work while your wife studies

sumegh010

Dec 21, 2014
thanks for reply Newtone...
i am looking for any job, which is feasible to do.
i was thinking of taking up any course for 2 year, if i can get good job afterwards.

RxpgP

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
AOR Received.
19/02/2015 AOR2- 09/04/2015
File Transfer...
SA 22/02/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Post graduation course like immunology, microbiology, public health, neurobiology, pathology... I have applied for fall and waitng for some positive response.
Apply according to your interst.

RxpgP

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/11/2014
AOR Received.
19/02/2015 AOR2- 09/04/2015
File Transfer...
SA 22/02/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
sumegh010 said:
i am doctor from India. i have applied for Canadian PR. I am hoping if there are any courses that i might be able to do in canada so that i can get a job there.
thanks, hope to get a reply.
There is a course in naturopathy also, if you willing to work as Doctor but ready to change type of medicine/ treatment.. :) :) :)

sangwan444

Oct 20, 2014
hey guys

i saw this forum and find that you all helping others by giving decent advice.
please help me also to take decision. Case is, my wife has applied for PR fsw 2014, but her file returned because of subcap full. she is masters in physiotherapy completed in 2010 july. she was trying for admission last year also and she got one offer letter from college but than due to some family reason she could not proceed to admission.
She is much interested to study Master in health administration. Our confusion is regarding,

1. is it good idea to apply for student visa after PR file return? may be VO officer will think she is planning to
settel there?

2. she has already master degree. can she apply for another master?

3. The gap is almost 5 years . july 2010 she passed her last study. 2010 to till now she is working in Kuwait as consultant physio. so gap period can affect file?

4. we got married last year. so can we apply for spouse visa for open work permit?

please help us to clear or confusions..
thankyou

Martin29

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Normally most of the programs application deadlines will close 6 months before the program start date.Not like in India.So always apply in advance.

Also give your degree certificates, marks sheets, Grade 12 mark sheets etc for credentials evaluation as soon as possible because they take few weeks for evaluation. It may postpone your application.