+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any clue about Municipal license

ShylajaRajiv

Jul 17, 2019
Hi,

I have got an ITA for PNP program and one of the document to support my case is by the province is company of incorporation and Municipal license.

I am a little confused on what supporting documents to submit for "valid Municipal Business License'. My company is federally incorporated and does not have a regional office in BC, but do have lot of clients and mobile offices out there.

What exactly we can provide support for Municipal business license. Is this license to operate in Canada? If yes, standard letter indicating we can do in Canada from Federal government is sufficient? Pls. advice.

We have annual tax returns for last 3 years as well as company incorporation letter, we are in business in Canada for last 10 years.

Our company is large (close to 6 Bil. USD revenue) with close to 80K employees and of course into IT services. Getting right people to get these letters is becoming challenge.

Secondly, considering our company size and I have to work out of client location, would there be any specific risk do you foresee considering my application as we do not have any registered office in BC?