+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any CEC applicants assigned to officer DA20220?

Happy@4

May 18, 2021
The friend of mine who received ghost update on sunday talked to ircc agent yesterday to check if there was any update related to GU. They told him that everything is the same maybe the officer is working on your file that's why you saw the GU. Also his medical already expired on the 28th April and the very next day he received GU and the medical changed to "you do need a medical exam....."

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
The friend of mine who received ghost update on sunday talked to ircc agent yesterday to check if there was any update related to GU. They told him that everything is the same maybe the officer is working on your file that's why you saw the GU. Also his medical already expired on the 28th April and the very next day he received GU and the medical changed to "you do need a medical exam....."
Oh i requested a call back waiting now will check with agent.my medical as per form expired on apr27 but the gaent said i got 2 more weeks when i called tgat week and i dont know how they have got 2 more weeks..soo assuming this GU might be for medicals..thanks for the update buddy really appreciate

rd569

May 6, 2020
Same officer...... This guy is ridiculous. my aor May 4th. How long should I wait more???!!!

ExpressEntryMay2020

Apr 23, 2021
Canada, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31-05-2020
Med's Done....
22-07-2020
Same officer! AOR May 31.
Eligibility recommend passed
Security not started
Criminality in progress
Info Sharing in progress

Happy@4

May 18, 2021
So my friend's medical status changed yesterday to " May 19th, 2021, you passed the medical" from you do not need a medical, we will inform you if this changes. He received the ghost update on Sunday but ircc agent didn't inform anything about medical when he called on monday.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
So my friend's medical status changed yesterday to " May 19th, 2021, you passed the medical" from you do not need a medical, we will inform you if this changes. He received the ghost update on Sunday but ircc agent didn't inform anything about medical when he called on monday.
Really appreciate your input man

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi buddy did you heard anything from your friend about his application updates after medical extended..?

Happy@4

May 18, 2021
Hi buddy did you heard anything from your friend about his application updates after medical extended..?
Nothing at all. Today he completed 1 year since he applied. I don't know how long more would it take. I don't simply understand why aren't they prioritizing last year's applications and just clearing up the backlog and then start working on the recent files.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Nothing at all. Today he completed 1 year since he applied. I don't know how long more would it take. I don't simply understand why aren't they prioritizing last year's applications and just clearing up the backlog and then start working on the recent files.
Dont know buddy they fu**'d up ppl applied back in march and feb this yr getting approvals...just 3-4 months processing.My bro was telling other day he is CA so during taxation time thats how if some files are alloted to certain officer and for some reason it gets delayed no one else touches it only the same officer should finish the processing unless thier mamagement team re assign it to some other office.. which makes sense...and thats why i reached to MP office through email and they re assigned it to some ither officer on april10th but no change till now so not sure who is that new officer waiting for GCMS applied on apr 28th a month already by today..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Honestly man this DA20220 is pain in the ass..got GCMS and the MP enquiry didnt assign to different officer but the CPC office(where my file is at) replied saying we notice biometrics pr9vided nov11,2020 and meds expired on may15th as PA is residing in canada all this can you make the effort to finilize the application...

Happy@4

May 18, 2021
Honestly man this DA20220 is pain in the ass..got GCMS and the MP enquiry didnt assign to different officer but the CPC office(where my file is at) replied saying we notice biometrics pr9vided nov11,2020 and meds expired on may15th as PA is residing in canada all this can you make the effort to finilize the application...
I don't know what is this DA20220 officer doing if not finalizing the applications. I mean what other work goes on in CPC offices other than working on files. God knows what will it take to make him work.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I don't know what is this DA20220 officer doing if not finalizing the applications. I mean what other work goes on in CPC offices other than working on files. God knows what will it take to make him work.
Got reply from MP office same women sent the enquiry again

Thank you for your email. I just sent another enquiry. Hopefully, we will be successful in getting an answer from IRCC this time. Please connect with me in two weeks time. Take care, Layla

Happy@4

May 18, 2021
My friend's GCMS notes arrived today. The officer is changed, criminality and info sharing is in progress and eligibility is passed. Security section is not shown in the notes. In the Group name section it says
Name: Pending Biometrics
Type: PR- Temporary processing
Do you have any idea what does pending biometrics mean? The biometrics were already given in October 2020.