+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any body travelling from New Delhi to Toronto on supervisa December 2020.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey mom has supervisa, planning to travel from New Delhi to Toronto. She does not speak English. I was wondering If anybody else’s travelling these days from New Delhi to Toronto. Any suggestions which airline is good for people who are not very good in English please advise ?

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
My Mom just landed last week, on a super visa as well, she came through Air India flight Delhi to Toronto. She doesn't know much English but rest assured, there are always people around that would help her out, in filling forms and stuff. Also, I opted for wheelchair option, so that way its easier for her as that person will take her to all the counters like security, immigration ,etc. and then to gate without her having to figure out on her own. Upon reaching here in Canada, at immigration counter, they had a translator who was helping her in communicating with the immigration officer. So no need to worry, things will work out even if she's travelling alone :)

Reactions: Canadadream2009

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much for the update. Really appreciated. Can you please advise how many days before should we download ArriveCAN app? As I am filling out the information on my mom’s behalf and will send her the confirmation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
People should only be requesting a wheelchair if they have mobility issues. There are only a certain number of wheelchairs that should be left for those really in need. There is plenty of help in all airports without needing a wheelchair.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
People should only be requesting a wheelchair if they have mobility issues. There are only a certain number of wheelchairs that should be left for those really in need. There is plenty of help in all airports without needing a wheelchair.
I can totally understand and my mom is healthy and can walk by herself. I have no plan to request the wheelchair. The person was let me know her or his mom’s experience at airport and may be she genuinely need the wheelchair.
But thanks for the suggestion and I am totally agree with this point.

Reactions: Iaminca