+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any August Applicant who have not heard anything after AOR

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
This is my note. Could you guys check and see if I am right that the problem is my duties is not mentioned in the reference letter?
It is not really clear what the problem is.

APPLICATION: xxxxx REGULATION: CEC-2013 1 have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant does not hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Spouse/Common-Law does not hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 28AUG2011 to 27AUG2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level O, A or B occupation: 2013/07/28 TO 2014/07/30 AND FROM 2014/03/28 TO 2016/01/31 Category of work permit: Post- doctoral Ph.D. fellows Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1. 29JUL2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2111 selected, XXXX. Employment letter(s) dated 25AUG2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXX/hr per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $XXXK. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: ALL PAY STUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Initiated GCMS process. - Police Certificates: -XXX: No reportable trace. - XXX: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law: - RCMP Screening: Initiated GCMS process. - Police Certificates: - XXX: XXX:

MEDICALS: PA: - Current medical status: Not started. Spouse/Common-Law: - Current medical status:

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

luciano_ca

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
moe1360 said:
This is my note. Could you guys check and see if I am right that the problem is my duties is not mentioned in the reference letter?
It is not really clear what the problem is.

APPLICATION: xxxxx REGULATION: CEC-2013 1 have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant does not hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Spouse/Common-Law does not hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 28AUG2011 to 27AUG2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level O, A or B occupation: 2013/07/28 TO 2014/07/30 AND FROM 2014/03/28 TO 2016/01/31 Category of work permit: Post- doctoral Ph.D. fellows Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1. 29JUL2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2111 selected, XXXX. Employment letter(s) dated 25AUG2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXX/hr per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $XXXK. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: ALL PAY STUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Initiated GCMS process. - Police Certificates: -XXX: No reportable trace. - XXX: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law: - RCMP Screening: Initiated GCMS process. - Police Certificates: - XXX: XXX:

MEDICALS: PA: - Current medical status: Not started. Spouse/Common-Law: - Current medical status:

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER
Yes, I believe the problem is stated in the sentence "Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company."

Did they request a new reference letter?

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
luciano_ca said:
Yes, I believe the problem is stated in the sentence "Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company."

Did they request a new reference letter?
No, they have not asked anything since AOR.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
did reference letter or any other documents state job title?
I did not provide a reference letter at all.
Never ordered gcms notes, but cic wrote to me after medicals, they had concerns over my eligibilty as I did not provided the reference letter from my employment and gave me 30days to respond with any additional document to support my claims
(long story)

but main thing is, if there are concerns they will write to you..

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
BlessedSherry said:
Never ordered gcms notes, but cic wrote to me after medicals, they had concerns over my eligibilty as I did not provided the reference letter from my employment and gave me 30days to respond with any additional document to support my claims
(long story)

I applied for gcms on feb 10 but haven't got anything yet, what do you suggest? don't know what's happening with the file

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
BlessedSherry said:
(long story)

Yes job title is in the reference letter.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Hi guys,

Does any one know why some of the notes in gcms would be masked or whitened out? Application is in review. Any one had similar in the notes?

Thanks

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Guys today i got rprf request my application was on second review. Aug 25 applicant. This is the first email i got from cic after aor.

god grace

Star Member
May 7, 2015
AEE11 said:
Guys today i got rprf request my application was on second review. Aug 25 applicant. This is the first email i got from cic after aor.

[/quote

Did they asked you additional documents? If yes,when u submitted that?

moe1360

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Hi guys,
yesterday, I was asked for additional documents!
this is their first communication with me after AOR.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
moe1360 said:
Hi guys,
yesterday, I was asked for additional documents!
this is their first communication with me after AOR.
Congrats, what did they ask for?