+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any 2020 applications receiving AOR??

Bbarhamc

Jun 5, 2020
I know February applicants are still waiting for just curious is anyone has received AOR after 4/30 (per tracking spreadsheet)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ONLY 2 of March got AOR1s At this speed which is 2 AORs per month it may take years for our turn and total processing. May app here

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
yeah a very little HOPE , a small beam of light came in and disappeared :(
Yeah, it kinda seemed like there was some movement. I was pretty excited to mail off my packet, but nothing now.
I’ve heard some buzz about an MP who is trying to get some results which is somewhat exciting.

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know that the biometric reminder letter on top, there is file number. So usually how many days between biometric reminder letter to AOR? Or sometimes the AOR is skipped ? I am March 4th applicant n I only got biometric letter.

Karanvirkv

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know that the biometric reminder letter on top, there is file number. So usually how many days between biometric reminder letter to AOR? Or sometimes the AOR is skipped ? I am March 4th applicant n I only got biometric letter.
Lucky you I applied on March 3 still got nothing not even aor

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yeah, it kinda seemed like there was some movement. I was pretty excited to mail off my packet, but nothing now.
I’ve heard some buzz about an MP who is trying to get some results which is somewhat exciting.
Please let us all know if any news

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I just phoned the Agent , he said "your app. is not in the system yet, we have NOT started MAY applicants yet, try checking in 2-3 months :( :( I am MAY 12 date receipt at Sydney. 2-3 months from now it can be easily NOV or DEC or worst 2021 sometimes :( before we get 1st look at the package even.

• Sad
Reactions: KATHIA08

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Sometimes the AOR is skipped. But is not usual. Whit COVID timelines, you are still in normal times. If you received the email reminding you of the biometrics fee, your AOR will arrive in a month or two. We applied on February 4, we received the fee reminder letter in June and our AOR arrived on August 13 and we received the letter to start the CSQ on August 31.

The file number in the fee reminder letter is temporary, you will not be able to link your account with it. The permanent number of your file will arrive with the AOR to the Sponsor's email.

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
I just phoned the Agent , he said "your app. is not in the system yet, we have NOT started MAY applicants yet, try checking in 2-3 months :( :( I am MAY 12 date receipt at Sydney. 2-3 months from now it can be easily NOV or DEC or worst 2021 sometimes :( before we get 1st look at the package even.
Check again in 2-3 months? What an outrage.

Reactions: Toby2020

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
WE are the IGNORED/HATED category . Even if we pay 1000s of $ fees it is way too less than what they could make out of students fees. Don't know where to go ? what do do? DEC or JAN 2021 1st AOR? FROM 8th month !!? They won't touch our files for 8 months? Something is wrong somewhere! Canada is not that bad in IRCC systems , then why we the Spousal outlanders has not much value ?
Are you going to the protests Sept.19?

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Sometimes the AOR is skipped. But is not usual. Whit COVID timelines, you are still in normal times. If you received the email reminding you of the biometrics fee, your AOR will arrive in a month or two. We applied on February 4, we received the fee reminder letter in June and our AOR arrived on August 13 and we received the letter to start the CSQ on August 31.

The file number in the fee reminder letter is temporary, you will not be able to link your account with it. The permanent number of your file will arrive with the AOR to the Sponsor's email.
Thanks for replying!

Reactions: PaoTalamantesh