None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Dears
Does anyone know how long does it take for the passports to get back from warsaw? ?
Also, do they contact the courier company directly to come pick up the passports or do they email the applicant? ?

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
It took less than 24 hours for Warsaw to stamp visas and send us an email asking us to pick up ... :) :) :) :)
WOW....

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JOR Family said:
It took less than 24 hours for Warsaw to stamp visas and send us an email asking us to pick up ... :) :) :) :)
WOW....
Mabrouuuuuuk

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Thanks KITI. .you too
Can you imagine how fast they are in stamping visas and how slow in processing. .!!!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JOR Family said:
Thanks KITI. .you too
Can you imagine how fast they are in stamping visas and how slow in processing. .!!!
That's good , just a question , did you fill the information ( about height , eye color ...) by handwriting or you typed them?

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
As I said, they did not even send me the form and I got it from a nice person on another thread. I made the form into a table in word document and I filled it up by typing nicely in Microsoft Word.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JOR Family said:
As I said, they did not even send me the form and I got it from a nice person on another thread. I made the form into a table in word document and I filled it up by typing nicely in Microsoft Word.
Good , I thought so , I filled it out manually , thanks for replying . Till now no news from them . Waiting till after the holidays , will keep you posted .
Happy new year to you and forum friends

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Good , I thought so , I filled it out manually , thanks for replying . Till now no news from them . Waiting till after the holidays , will keep you posted .
Happy new year to you and forum friends
hello Kitti

that might sound a silly question; how did u send the passports? I heard I need to go to amn l3am to seal the envelope or sth like that. Btw, I got my PPR couple of days back :)

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
hello Kitti

that might sound a silly question; how did u send the passports? I heard I need to go to amn l3am to seal the envelope or sth like that. Btw, I got my PPR couple of days back :)
Wow abed that's great news .
I will tell u the exact steps
First of all you go to DHL , as aramex don't provide the service of sending the passport. You pay for the way out I.e. to Warsaw , it's around 65$.don't forget to take a copy of the e mail you received from Warsaw ( make 2 copies one for Amn 3am and the one you will send to Warsaw)
Then you take your passport along with your ID and the DHL envelope that has the receipt on it. Plus a copy of the e mail Warsaw sent you requesting the PPR
You go to Amn 3am adlieh , it is on the road that takes you to city center . Just under the adlieh bridge . It is on your right if you r heading to city center . There they put ur passport in a sealed and stamped envelope , which then you take to DHL , with a printed out copy of the email , of course this copy needs to be filled out with ur personal data ( eye color, height...) . Better if you type them as jor family did . I myself sent them with my own handwriting . )
Plus of course the 2 photos , with the specs they asked for .
Then here DHL will put all documents and ur pass in a sealed envelope with Warsaw address . And off you go
Good luck dear , if u need anything don't hesitate to ask

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Wow abed that's great news .
I will tell u the exact steps
First of all you go to DHL , as aramex don't provide the service of sending the passport. You pay for the way out I.e. to Warsaw , it's around 65$.don't forget to take a copy of the e mail you received from Warsaw ( make 2 copies one for Amn 3am and the one you will send to Warsaw)
Then you take your passport along with your ID and the DHL envelope that has the receipt on it. Plus a copy of the e mail Warsaw sent you requesting the PPR
You go to Amn 3am adlieh , it is on the road that takes you to city center . Just under the adlieh bridge . It is on your right if you r heading to city center . There they put ur passport in a sealed and stamped envelope , which then you take to DHL , with a printed out copy of the email , of course this copy needs to be filled out with ur personal data ( eye color, height...) . Better if you type them as jor family did . I myself sent them with my own handwriting . )
Plus of course the 2 photos , with the specs they asked for .
Then here DHL will put all documents and ur pass in a sealed envelope with Warsaw address . And off you go
Good luck dear , if u need anything don't hesitate to ask
KITTI, that was simply marvellous :)
thank you for detailed and extremely helpful answer.
i guess I don't need to send a copy of the email to warsaw if I fill the passport submission details on a separate paper, right?
I will try to do this tomorrow! Thanks again

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
3bdcanada said:
KITTI, that was simply marvellous :)
thank you for detailed and extremely helpful answer.
i guess I don't need to send a copy of the email to warsaw if I fill the passport submission details on a separate paper, right?
I will try to do this tomorrow! Thanks again
by the way, u meant its not amn l3am facing sodeco where we recently issue our passports, its the bldg 3l 3adliyeh?

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
by the way, u meant its not amn l3am facing sodeco where we recently issue our passports, its the bldg 3l 3adliyeh?
No not where they issue passports . Like I told u adlieh roundabout then take the mafra2 that takes u to city center u go walking about 50 steps to the right u see Darak and u go thru .

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
No not where they issue passports . Like I told u adlieh roundabout then take the mafra2 that takes u to city center u go walking about 50 steps to the right u see Darak and u go thru .
Roger!
had to reconfirm
thank u again

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abed as for the e mail, do as they said , they said the want a copy of the e mail they sent u . Print it out , if you want to fill out the personal sheet separately then it's fine , just attach all the e mail papers together with a paper clip

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Abed as for the e mail, do as they said , they said the want a copy of the e mail they sent u . Print it out , if you want to fill out the personal sheet separately then it's fine , just attach all the e mail papers together with a paper clip
ok, i will mail it as well though they didnt mention it in my email