any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
Hello guys,

wanted to ask for some advice, is it safe for now that i inform my company that i will be leaving next month? im also going to inform my daughter's school as well so i wouldn't have to pay the tuition needlessly which is due in 2 days, i appreciate your opinions and i had to ask, im so scared :( i want to leave as soon as possible and i need at least a month to notify my company so i could start with the hand over, to be honest i just told them that i will be leaving in a month lol! so do you think i rushed into things?
Dear Ali you know better what to do with your travel plan .
However u need to take into consideration many things .
First if you want to take your kids out of school they will miss their year . In Canada even if they accept them in the second semester the program will be strange to them .
Second if you leave let's say in dec the weather there will be hard for newcomers you might be shocked .
It's better to go in warm season .
This is my opinion and the decision is yours after all .

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Dear Kitti,

now thats what i call useful feedback, thanks a lot my friend for your advice, well basically im living in north of iraq now which is considered to be a safe place to live for now in my country as you already know from the news, the native and formal language in these parts is called Kurdish and my little daughter is struggling to accept this new language, the curriculum in the school back in baghdad was fully in English so i dont think that she will face a lot of difficulties accepting the new way of teaching in Canada, so in that area i think i have already thought that through.

second my medical exam expires on the 5th of feb so as you can see i dont have any other option, and since i already have left my home back in Baghdad i literally have no strings attached except for the money that i have in the bank(which i will try to transfer in the next 10 days to somewhere accessible), oh and before i forget my passport will expire on 15th of may 2015, so as you may have noticed my schedule is very tight and i would be delighted if i can leave this instant.

i just wanted to know that how much time would be considered as normal to wait for the passports to get stamped in the visa office, and in the end its all what allah has planned for all of us nothing i can do in reality and im sure he will look after us now and in the future like he always has, i just wanted to write and express how i feel because of the anxiety that is literally taring me apart.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
Dear Kitti,

now thats what i call useful feedback, thanks a lot my friend for your advice, well basically im living in north of iraq now which is considered to be a safe place to live for now in my country as you already know from the news, the native and formal language in these parts is called Kurdish and my little daughter is struggling to accept this new language, the curriculum in the school back in baghdad was fully in English so i dont think that she will face a lot of difficulties accepting the new way of teaching in Canada, so in that area i think i have already thought that through.

second my medical exam expires on the 5th of feb so as you can see i dont have any other option, and since i already have left my home back in Baghdad i literally have no strings attached except for the money that i have in the bank(which i will try to transfer in the next 10 days to somewhere accessible), oh and before i forget my passport will expire on 15th of may 2015, so as you may have noticed my schedule is very tight and i would be delighted if i can leave this instant.

i just wanted to know that how much time would be considered as normal to wait for the passports to get stamped in the visa office, and in the end its all what allah has planned for all of us nothing i can do in reality and im sure he will look after us now and in the future like he always has, i just wanted to write and express how i feel because of the anxiety that is literally taring me apart.
Then khalas , in the waiting time that u have now , look for a place to stay in in Canada and off u go . I know about the anxiety I am living it even before they even send me the PPR . I even have second thoughts about going , so it's normal . It's a matter of days and u will have ur visa's stamped .
Don't worry about anything anymore , take it easy . Ok dear tc and keep us posted

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Yes indeed
So Kitti, you were saying sth about "second thoughts"! is it because of the delay? or you are having new plans?

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
So Kitti, you were saying sth about "second thoughts"! is it because of the delay? or you are having new plans?
U know dear after waiting so long one feels discouraged . When I first applied I thought the whole process will take a year or max two years and look at us , still no news . And it seems there is more waiting . No I don't have new plans , but now I am not enthusiastic anymore . And if I get the PPR I will go to Canada mostly because I put so much money , time and effort already so it's a pity if I let it go . Anyway I leave it in God's hands . We'll see ....
Yalla tc and good luck

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shou ya abed it seems ma ba2a fi 7ada ghayna nater !!!

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Im still here guys! im still waiting for my passports to return, i wish that you will hear very good news soon my dear friends.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ali it's good to hear from you , your visa is on it's way that's the good news , all the best my friend . And thanks for your wishes , have a nice week end

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello guys,

anyone thats still following up in here that is living near downtown i need some help! im facing some trouble to decide wither to live in Toronto or Mississauga, and i was wondering that anyone can help me rent a furnished apartment in Toronto, i would appreciate any advice so i could start planning my final move.

dear Fedup hope that you are still following up, is it okay that i contact you to understand a few things? im running out of time and your advice will be extremely useful my friend, hope to hear from you soon.