3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
alimounis said:
i have the same problem because i need to make a decision wither to pay the school few or not which is not cheap! i do have a question though where are you guys from originally, i think that your nationality might affect your security clearance time, i noticed that people that are Jordanians have had way faster processing times, in my case im an Iraqi so i think i will be last lol.
Well, I'm from Lebanon. security check for Lebanese is as well time consuming due to the entertaining events we have every now and then :)

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Good day all,

Hamdilla for every thing.

MY passports were stamped Aug 21st with visas valid for 5 years (VO has sent me a notification via my lawyer that passports have been stamped with visas, pls arrange to have them picked up along with all immigration documents). After 5 years for waiting finally the visas were stamped and passports are on the way back from warsaw :D :) :D

If i to do a quick flash back for those years, oh god i would definitely write pages on my experience with changing offices, medicals being lost, delays in processing due to so many different reasons, and on top of all my personal plans being switched in some cases and cancelled in so many cases. what an experience!! I think it damn needs a romantic dinner with my wife to get over those years with a smile and bright look ahead.

I'm planning my landing to be in october for 2-3 weeks, do all the basic stuff (from PR cards , SIN, DL, opening BA,etc..) and come back to KSA for some time, wrap up things and make my final move some time next year.

I'll continue to post in this forum, answer questions and share my experience once i do the landing, thanks to all of you for the fruitful discussions we had, i'm sure it paid of in a way and served to support us with needed know how to go about things.

Enchalla I would expect to receive the passports by end of this week, i'll keep you posted.

Have a nice day :)

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
hassan09 said:
Good day all,

Hamdilla for every thing.

MY passports were stamped Aug 21st with visas valid for 5 years (VO has sent me a notification via my lawyer that passports have been stamped with visas, pls arrange to have them picked up along with all immigration documents). After 5 years for waiting finally the visas were stamped and passports are on the way back from warsaw :D :) :D

If i to do a quick flash back for those years, oh god i would definitely write pages on my experience with changing offices, medicals being lost, delays in processing due to so many different reasons, and on top of all my personal plans being switched in some cases and cancelled in so many cases. what an experience!! I think it damn needs a romantic dinner with my wife to get over those years with a smile and bright look ahead.

I'm planning my landing to be in october for 2-3 weeks, do all the basic stuff (from PR cards , SIN, DL, opening BA,etc..) and come back to KSA for some time, wrap up things and make my final move some time next year.

I'll continue to post in this forum, answer questions and share my experience once i do the landing, thanks to all of you for the fruitful discussions we had, i'm sure it paid of in a way and served to support us with needed know how to go about things.

Enchalla I would expect to receive the passports by end of this week, i'll keep you posted.

Have a nice day :)

i am totally sharing your feelings and feel what exactly each words

may allah bring kol al5er wel sa3adeh to you and all your family

when u sent the passports and how many weeks needed? i sent my passports last Thursday

good luck and wishing u the best

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Thanks armed forces, I sent the PP's on Aug 10th, It took them 1 week to stamp visas.

Good luck :)

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems it is starting to move . Congrats dr Hassan and armedforces too

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Ya i agree,
I know 3 people got their visas within the past 4 weeks.

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mabrook Shabab!!! :D Every time I read good news I feel happy for everyone and share your happiness

Ed3olna bel Kher eno rabna yeyaser el 2omor

Ya Rab

Hareega

Star Member
Dec 17, 2009
AMM
Category........
Visa Office......
Ex-Damascus, 12Dec2011 Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-02-2012
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi,

I sent a request through my representative to Warsaw Visa Office to return my documents that they used during the process of my application, they replied that they need a list of the documents needed, I sent a list and I tried to make it short by asking for the documents related to my work experience, such as contracts, salary certificates, and mainly experience certificates, which are the most important to me since they are originals, and are the only proof of anything I claim I have done in my CV.

The Visa Office denied my request, saying that those documents were crucial to the decision made on my application (which I do not understand since the decision is made and my file is closed), I asked my representative to escalate the issue, either with the Visa Office or with her manager, because I really need those original documents. She replied to me that because I received the visa then my file is closed at representative office, and returning the documents is up to the Visa Office and they refused, and said if I wish I can contact them directly.

I was wondering if any of you have faced such a situation, any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hareega,

My understanding is the visa office by defult should be returning those documents to you once they are done with your visa!

You rep. should be following up but seems they dont want to!!!! who is your rep by the way

I remember that my rep. mentioned to me that they do this kind of service a while ago

Best of luck and congrats on your visa :)

Hareega said:
Hi,

I sent a request through my representative to Warsaw Visa Office to return my documents that they used during the process of my application, they replied that they need a list of the documents needed, I sent a list and I tried to make it short by asking for the documents related to my work experience, such as contracts, salary certificates, and mainly experience certificates, which are the most important to me since they are originals, and are the only proof of anything I claim I have done in my CV.

The Visa Office denied my request, saying that those documents were crucial to the decision made on my application (which I do not understand since the decision is made and my file is closed), I asked my representative to escalate the issue, either with the Visa Office or with her manager, because I really need those original documents. She replied to me that because I received the visa then my file is closed at representative office, and returning the documents is up to the Visa Office and they refused, and said if I wish I can contact them directly.

I was wondering if any of you have faced such a situation, any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Thank you guys,

All the best wishes to you all out there :)

Hareega

Star Member
Dec 17, 2009
AMM
Category........
Visa Office......
Ex-Damascus, 12Dec2011 Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-02-2012
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
hamadhs said:
Dear Hareega,

My understanding is the visa office by defult should be returning those documents to you once they are done with your visa!

You rep. should be following up but seems they dont want to!!!! who is your rep by the way

I remember that my rep. mentioned to me that they do this kind of service a while ago

Best of luck and congrats on your visa :)
Thank you for your reply and your wishes.

That was my understanding as well, that's why I did not hesitate sending originals, which now I regret.
My representative is Canada Visa, the firm of Mr. David Cohen.

I will try to escalate to anybody in Canada Visa other than my contact person.

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sho ya Jama3a ......

Any news from anyone !!!! Where are everybody :eek:

I feel a relief when I come here and read good news from anyone