+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

omarko

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
hello everyone in this forum.. l have gone through ( 2009-2013).. what u are going through now ... l am now in Vancouver l came here in Feb 2014.. my application was transfer from Damascus to Ankara.. is so beautiful here .. advise to all of u the name of the game is waiting.. and be patient .. patient.. patient.. do what ever they ask u for ... good luck everyone...maybe will meet one day ,....

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Hello Gents

Good day :)
It seems things are pretty much steady! are you aware of any PPR recently?

@Fedupwaiting, many congratulations man :) I hope this move will be in the best interest of you and your family.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
Hello Gents

@ Fedupwaiting, many congratulations man :) I hope this move will be in the best interest of you and your family.
Nothing yet

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Thank u , Many thanks 4 wishes
3bdcanada said:
Hello Gents

@ Fedupwaiting, many congratulations man :) I hope this move will be in the best interest of you and your family.

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Congrats Fedupwaiting... best of luck

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Hi Again
Is there anybody here with application filed date around Oct 2009 still setting here with no PPR or is it just me ???

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello JOR Family,

well i think your over the average waiting time for the PPR after medicals that is, i figured that from comparing your timeline with Fedupwaiting which also happens to be in jordan and holds NOC code 0213 which is same as ours, he got the PPR and i think he has filed his application in feb 2010 which is similar to my timeline and holds the same NOC code, he got the PPR before me but i think its due to the fact that im from Iraq and my background check is taking longer than Jordanian citizens which kinda make sense and obvious due to the crappy situation here in iraq, although i think other factors might contribute to fast vs slow background/security checks like if your divorced and had children, wither you worked with the government, served in the military and so on, anyway do you have a representative or you handled your application on your own?

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
I would agree with u Ali but I think the delay caused the baby that they just have , we all got the MR at the same time but after the MR is done the embassy starts its security check not the" background" and I think the application of Jor-family will have a 6-8 months delay so u have to calculate ur application as march-April 2010 ,now for who made the MR in Feb it depends on 2 facts how fats they will get the passport req , the first fact how many visas the embassy is planning to give visas in that month as well as how fast u have done with ur MR and sent them the police certificates , the more police certificates the longer security check may long , that is only my opinion
alimounis said:
Hello JOR Family,

well i think your over the average waiting time for the PPR after medicals that is, i figured that from comparing your timeline with Fedupwaiting which also happens to be in jordan and holds NOC code 0213 which is same as ours, he got the PPR and i think he has filed his application in feb 2010 which is similar to my timeline and holds the same NOC code, he got the PPR before me but i think its due to the fact that im from Iraq and my background check is taking longer than Jordanian citizens which kinda make sense and obvious due to the crappy situation here in iraq, although i think other factors might contribute to fast vs slow background/security checks like if your divorced and had children, wither you worked with the government, served in the military and so on, anyway do you have a representative or you handled your application on your own?

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello Febup :)

well i didn't know that they were adding/waiting for a newborn in their application that actually makes sense now, i should have paid more attention to the posts i guess, i haven't visited any countries after i filed my application the first time, so the only police certificate that i needed was from my own country, so i guess that i will hear from them soon hopefully because i cant take it anymore here, i wanted to quit my job 2 years ago and was looking for a change but i always said that its not worth it because i will be hearing from them soon ???, and i think it would be best if that we kept in touch after we actually move to canada, sharing advice and experience will be really helpful i think, good luck guys and i hope the wait will end soon enshalla.

Cupidpsychee

Jun 9, 2014
alimounis said:
Hello JOR Family,

Hi you mentioned the effect of military service on the length of the process,i wonder if thet includes mandatory military service as a private soldier(the lowest rank) it has been about 6 months from my medical and they asked me to fill another form about military service,
Thanks

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
well im not certain to be honest its just from what i read in the posts, people that served in the military will undergo some extra checks that tend to be lengthy depending the country of origin, and again im not so sure so just look it up on the forums to be sure my friend, best of luck

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Dear All my friends ... I got all our passports back with Visa .... ALHAMDULELAH ... Finally
it took me 2 weeks to send them and get them back ...ALHAMDULELAH ....
I am flaying to Toronto on 16 of June ... Inshalah ... so guys any idea about a good place for my temporary stay ... while searching an apartment .
Guys see u there ... Inshalha :) :) :) :) :)

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Fedup,

Congratulations and good luck.

Fedupwating said:
Dear All my friends ... I got all our passports back with Visa .... ALHAMDULELAH ... Finally
it took me 2 weeks to send them and get them back ...ALHAMDULELAH ....
I am flaying to Toronto on 16 of June ... Inshalah ... so guys any idea about a good place for my temporary stay ... while searching an apartment .
Guys see u there ... Inshalha :) :) :) :) :)

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010