+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any 1 year program in Saskatchewan with fees around $6000?

raju12w

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
Hi,

I'm in Toronto right now and would like to extend my study visa to pursue studies in Saskatchewan. My budget is around $6k-$7k but I couldn't find programs that have such fees. Can someone please let me know any Diploma / Certificate / Advanced Diploma program of 1 year that's not very expensive

Thanks in advance :)

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju12w said:
Hi,

I'm in Toronto right now and would like to extend my study visa to pursue studies in Saskatchewan. My budget is around $6k-$7k but I couldn't find programs that have such fees. Can someone please let me know any Diploma / Certificate / Advanced Diploma program of 1 year that's not very expensive

hey buddy !

have you finish your course? N what are you study ? I'm in Toronto as well and looking for same option.

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would love to get answer for this question but as far as i know there is no such course which comes under this budget. International students are restricted to programs which are expensive. Wel if you are a graduate student then University of Saskatchewan is inexpensive for graduate students.

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
OrcaBayVan said:
Hi,

It' tough to find 1 year programs at the price anywhere in Canada.

As a College Director I know that International Students pay on average 12 to 15K for 1 year programs.

If you need to I suggest Co-op Programs like ours where the College gives a 6 month to 1 year work experience in the field.

That way you get paid even though it's more expensive to take the course it balances out the extra cost in some Cases like in our courses the pay covers most of the cost of the course.

Why Sask. in particular? The weather and amenities in both the West Coast and TO are better.
Hi,

Which college?
Any business/commerce related program with co-op?

Would really appreciate your help!

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raju12w said:
Hi,

Try Olds College. It is the college known have the least tuition fee.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
^^^looking for colleges in Saskatchewan or Manitoba because of PNP.. They require just 6months work experience for PNP if you school there.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

OrcaBayVan said:
PNP is primarily for Work and/or Residency Visa's.

SK has the most Fee increases in Canada.

Instead of focusing on just 6K check where you can get a Diploma with a Work Co-op of at least a year that way it pays for most of your Tuition Costs!

In Saskatchewan, international students can claim from $3,000 to $20,000 tuition refund with tax filing (T2202A receipts).