+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Hi Andy.keeling,

My employer from New Brunswick will be applying my PR app thru AIPP. Im waiting for endorsement approval which I sent to New Brunswick govt last August 20,2019 but until now no update yet. Im currently working and living here in Qatar, the situation here is not that good so anytime soon they will no longer need my service but i dont know when it is. All my current address i put in the PR forms were my address here in Qatar, what if all my documents were submitted to IRCC then in the midst of the processing I returned back to the Philippines. How will I notify or inform IRCC about this? Is there any effect on the duration of processing approval of my pr app?

Hi I am also in Qatar and applied for AIPP and trying to get a job offer but of course now everything is hard

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi Andy.keeling,

My employer from New Brunswick will be applying my PR app thru AIPP. Im waiting for endorsement approval which I sent to New Brunswick govt last August 20,2019 but until now no update yet. Im currently working and living here in Qatar, the situation here is not that good so anytime soon they will no longer need my service but i dont know when it is. All my current address i put in the PR forms were my address here in Qatar, what if all my documents were submitted to IRCC then in the midst of the processing I returned back to the Philippines. How will I notify or inform IRCC about this? Is there any effect on the duration of processing approval of my pr app?

Hi when your employer applied for your endorsement did they send you any acknowledgement email or letter?

DeterminedD

Oct 9, 2020
Hi any one here waiting for the endorsement approval for NOC 6311 for NovaScotia. I applied on 12th Aug 2020. Still no any response.

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
You can only submit your application online, no paper-based applications are accepted
Hi, could you please tell me how to apply for wp in NS. I have applied for PR under Aipp NS and still waiting for it and my wp gonna expiry in 2 months. so could you please tell me what all doc's should I need and how can I get the referral letter from the province?? Please and thank you...

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, could you please tell me how to apply for wp in NS. I have applied for PR under Aipp NS and still waiting for it and my wp gonna expiry in 2 months. so could you please tell me what all doc's should I need and how can I get the referral letter from the province?? Please and thank you...
Now wp applications are online
The referral letter should have been sent to you with the endorsement

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hi any one here waiting for the endorsement approval for NOC 6311 for NovaScotia. I applied on 12th Aug 2020. Still no any response.
Are u got your acknowledgement receipt yet?i was submitted my file 14 sep and recive acknowledgement receipt 5 October .i hope we got our endorsement soon.

DeterminedD

Oct 9, 2020
Are u got your acknowledgement receipt yet?i was submitted my file 14 sep and recive acknowledgement receipt 5 October .i hope we got our endorsement soon.
Yes we are waiting for the endorsement. Please share your WhatsApp number so that we can connect.