+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

AA.SHEIKH

Mar 14, 2017
My NOC is 4214, as early childhood educator.
I thought it would take longer like 3-5 months.
They asked me the city where I was born on Monday(17th) then I got it yesterday(19th).
Have you receive any acknowledgement for your PR application

julian1980

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
At last I have received the endorsement under the AIP Program and Work Permit referral Letter under ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT.
I am trying to apply online for the work permit but I find some difficulties.

First, there are discrepancies between the documents checklist for applying online and the documents checklist for sending the documents by courier.

Secondly, in the online platform I am asked to submit some documents I think I find not appropriate in my case.

Thirdly, I am not clear enough for which visa category my common law and my daughter should apply.

I kindly ask to be informed as per above; what are the documents I should submit (also if I can send them by courier) and which is the visa category my common law and daughter have to apply.

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
At last I have received the endorsement under the AIP Program and Work Permit referral Letter under ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT.

First, there are discrepancies between the documents checklist for applying online and the documents checklist for sending the documents by courier.

Secondly, in the online platform I am asked to submit some documents I think I find not appropriate in my case.

Thirdly, I am not clear enough for which visa category my common law and my daughter should apply.

I kindly ask to be informed as per above; what are the documents I should submit (also if I can send them by courier) and which is the visa category my common law and daughter have to apply.
You can only submit your application online, no paper-based applications are accepted

Aippns13

Apr 18, 2020

What is ur noc ? And when u applied for endorsement ? You are inland or outland?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi, how will I know if my endorsement was already applied by my employer? Will there be any application receipt or number so I can check? Thank you.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
You can do nothing just your employer can push the file to be processed
thank you for the reply, I'm just a little anxious. I hope you won't mind, when did your employer apply for your endorsement? I mean after the settlement plan and all? appreciate much if you can answer me.