+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
My NOC is 4214, as early childhood educator.
I thought it would take longer like 3-5 months.
They asked me the city where I was born on Monday(17th) then I got it yesterday(19th).

Reactions: denish111

Abbud

Aug 31, 2020
Hey Everyone,
Hope all member are keeping well and staying safe in this pandemic.

I have a question to ask you, I have been waiting for an endorsement letter from Nova Scotia from Jan 2020 and yet there is no news from the authority. Could anyone guide me on how long does it take to get a Endorsement letter from NOVA Scotia? I am also worried as my IELTS getting expiry within a month so I think I have to appear in the IELTS again. Does anyone know do we need IELTS at the point of the Endorsement Letter?

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hey Everyone,
Hope all member are keeping well and staying safe in this pandemic.

I have a question to ask you, I have been waiting for an endorsement letter from Nova Scotia from Jan 2020 and yet there is no news from the authority. Could anyone guide me on how long does it take to get a Endorsement letter from NOVA Scotia? I am also worried as my IELTS getting expiry within a month so I think I have to appear in the IELTS again. Does anyone know do we need IELTS at the point of the Endorsement Letter?
Hi, we same boat. As applicants before said it just takes 2-3months. Which is ur NOC?Outland?Have you let your employer contact immigration center to get reason?

Abbud

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, we same boat. As applicants before said it just takes 2-3months. Which is ur NOC?Outland?Have you let your employer contact immigration center to get reason?
my NOC is 0631, Restaurant Manager and yours? I am an offshore candidate waiting for Endorsement Letter since Jan 2020. i spoke to my employer and they said we are also waiting and things are opening and getting better day by day after the extreme COVID-19 wave. How long are you waiting for your Endorsement letter? Anyone else in this group waiting for an Endorsement letter from Nova scotia authority since Jan 2020 or earlier?

Abbud

Aug 31, 2020
Do we need IELTS at the time of the Endorsement letter? because my IELTS has expired today after waiting for 9 months :(((((((

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
my NOC is 0631, Restaurant Manager and yours? I am an offshore candidate waiting for Endorsement Letter since Jan 2020. i spoke to my employer and they said we are also waiting and things are opening and getting better day by day after the extreme COVID-19 wave. How long are you waiting for your Endorsement letter? Anyone else in this group waiting for an Endorsement letter from Nova scotia authority since Jan 2020 or earlier?
Hi,For me since from this February, No updated news, also offshore applicant.