+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I really don’t know what’s going , it’s been four months since my employer applied for my endorsement letter and I still haven’t gotten a response as yet.
the last up date I got was that the required and updated signature for this year . I did that, and I’m still waiting . Next month is going to be 5 months since my application was sent in .
Mine took also almost five months but still received it last week.
As hard as it is, I’m sure you‘ll receive it soon aswell.

abin961

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone who applied endorsement in dec 2019 got the endorsement ?

i applied ion dec 10th , 2019 and still waiting

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello, how long is the approval of AIPP Endorsement Letter once the employer submit it to the province? Anyone can share your experience especially those who tried it in Nova Scotia. Will appreciate your reply, thank you.
Is been 5months now of waiting. My application submitted last Oct.5,2019 yet no good news. Hoping to receive it one of this days.

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I really don’t know what’s going , it’s been four months since my employer applied for my endorsement letter and I still haven’t gotten a response as yet.
the last up date I got was that the required and updated signature for this year . I did that, and I’m still waiting . Next month is going to be 5 months since my application was sent in .
Just patiently wait. I myself waited for almost 5 months now yet did not received the confirmation. Let’s wait and pray