+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Oh great congratulations! I watched some people who applied in January for pr didn't get AOR yet! It scared me! Hoping it won't take long
Yeah i think when they'll reach their 6 month letter immigration have to announce result of your application so, the only thing we need to worry about is to bet done biometrics.
Do you know how to get police clearance in Canada?

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah i think when they'll reach their 6 month letter immigration have to announce result of your application so, the only thing we need to worry about is to bet done biometrics.
Do you know how to get police clearance in Canada?
For Canada we don't need...if they ask you to do thn you can do going to police station.but they normally don't ask

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Not specifically for canada but for the country you've been living in since you were 18
Yeah that's your home country and any other country u lived in before except for Canada...as they don't need pcc from here cz they can access all info about us easily

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Hi does anyone know if we have to do medical before we send the application or whenever they ask us
Before i sent my application, i did pre-medical. Now, who ever gets medical request, needs to wait.. :(

I got AOR two weeks before this situation with covid. Now i cant give biometrics ... It makes me so nervose!

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Before i sent my application, i did pre-medical. Now, who ever gets medical request, needs to wait.. :(

I got AOR two weeks before this situation with covid. Now i cant give biometrics ... It makes me so nervose!
They will be reopening soon as bc just announced it's opening plan and maybe nova scotia after 17th may. Let's hope for best

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi,all,
Does someone know the progress of NS endorsement processing now? Start to deal with AOR cases of Feb.2020 ,or not?
Thanks. Any reply is really appreciated!

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi,all,
Does someone know the progress of NS endorsement processing now? Start to deal with AOR cases of Feb.2020 ,or not?
Thanks. Any reply is really appreciated!
I know someone applied in feb and got his AOR in first week of april so i think maybe in middle june or smth