+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Answer me

Jun 19, 2019
Actually i need to Immigration to Canada quickly and faster you can’t imagine what I'm feeling here's in this country saudi arabia i think this in this planet so any help for you about me explaining life for me yeah that's i mean and physically i love this country so much Canada but i can't getting this visa and I'm replying again again my cv for this government but no answer what can i do im so tired here..

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Actually i need to Immigration to Canada quickly and faster you can’t imagine what I'm feeling here's in this country saudi arabia i think this in this planet so any help for you about me explaining life for me yeah that's i mean and physically i love this country so much Canada but i can't getting this visa and I'm replying again again my cv for this government but no answer what can i do im so tired here..
I feel bad for you buddy. If you are a professional, then Express entry is the best and fastest way to Canada. What do you do in Saudi? Tell me about your age, education and work experience.

Jun 19, 2019
First of all thank you so much for this attention and appreciate to chatting with you so my occupation is.
NAM ME. ashraf alsaied awad awadallh
Qualification. Technical institute
Sector :fitter instruction
WORK EXPERIENCES : fifteen years to doing this job in my country Egypt