+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Another shocking email (OPNP)

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
One of my friend is nominated by Ontario (master's stream). He send his PR application in early June. But so far he didn't receive any AOR or email/call from PNP/CIC. In early September he send an email to Sydney office to inquire about his application status, but he received reply from Ottawa that his application is in their office, and he will be contacted if needed anything. Again in October he send another email directly to Ottawa to inquire about AOR. This time Ottawa office replied that they don't have his application. He was very shocked to hear this. He immediately send another email to Ottawa, and told them that first they said they have his application and now they don't have his application. He wants to know what happened to his application. But again today Ottawa replied to his email that they don't have his application. He is very shocked and in great trauma. He is really worried about his application. He don't know whether his application is lost or what had happened?

I know some of you guys received email from Ottawa saying same thing that they have their application. Have someone inquired again from Ottawa? Do they still have their application? Is it possible that it might be send back to Sydney?

Any suggestions guys?

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Ask him to inquire with the Sydney office. Perhaps his file has been shipped back to NS office.

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks astasi for reply. He did send email to Sydney when he send second email to Ottawa for rechecking his application. But he didn't get any reply so far. Also, why Ottawa will send back application to Sydney? Any thoughts? This whole Ontario process creating a lot of problems.

astasi said:
Ask him to inquire with the Sydney office. Perhaps his file has been shipped back to NS office.

gildeh

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Very Same Situation here.
I sent my application to CIO NS and they received that on May 25, 2014. However, no ROA, neither MR after 7 months!
I emailed CIO first and it seems that they forwarded my email to CPP-O and they replied me that they received my application and there is no document needed at this point and they will come back to me when the application is processed!
I Emailed them again inquiring about the long delay, but no response yet after a month.

It is definitely getting too long. Any recent news from other people here?

Cheers