Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Those who want to ask about VAC, do not ask because it has nothing to do with a visa. In my country and in many others VAC has been opened always and none of us received a request.

• Wow
Reactions: Alamj

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
This may be a silly question, but is this an official IRCC Webinar? I searched it on YouTube and some channel called The Journey To Canada had it... Kinda sounded like it was done by some immigration law firm.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
This may be a silly question, but is this an official IRCC Webinar? I searched it on YouTube and some channel called The Journey To Canada had it... Kinda sounded like it was done by some immigration law firm.
It was conducted officially. But sometimes people who attended those upload for the sake of curious students like us.

Reactions: azzamkc

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
What I picked up from the webinar is that they send/upload AIPs in the gckey or portal IF the applicant did not provide his/her email address in the form (IMM 1294E) and this usually happens with paperbased applications.

makes sense to me.

@jigzyy thoughts?

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
What I picked up from the webinar is that they send/upload AIPs in the gckey or portal IF the applicant did not provide his/her email address in the form (IMM 1294E) and this usually happens with paperbased applications.

makes sense to me.

@jigzyy thoughts?
AIP from India's office is sent to gckey along with it's notification on email, AIP from Canada is send to email directly

Reactions: Petita

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Did the officer in the IRCC webinar actually say AIP from cpcv_extcom@cic.gc.ca mail is a fraud?
Officer said "CPCCVExtcom@cic.gc.ca" - I did not hear an underscore. And clearly, he said "CPCCV".
(Legit one is CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca)

In my understanding, someone is sending fake e-mail messages (AIP) claiming to be from IRCC. They probably used the "CPCCVExtcom@cic.gc.ca" as the contact name – but the actual reply address is obviously not IRCCs. Similar with phishing emails.

Reactions: Imvigneshman

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
It’s impossible as cic.gc.ca domain is owned by ircc so no one can make that email
Officer said "CPCCVExtcom@cic.gc.ca" - I did not hear an underscore. And clearly, he said "CPCCV".
(Legit one is CPCV_Extcom@cic.gc.ca)

In my understanding, someone is sending fake e-mail messages (AIP) claiming to be from IRCC. They probably used the "CPCCVExtcom@cic.gc.ca" as the contact name – but the actual reply address is obviously not IRCCs. Similar with phishing emails.