+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Another information letter in Gckey after a month

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
I'm a July sds Pakistani applicant with 3rd September errored AIP, medical was also updated in September and documents were requested which I submitted right away.
On December 8,I received a letter in other's folder of gckey letting me know that my application is in process after I raised a webform and now again on 12th I raised another webform that I don't want to start second semester without final decision be it a refusal, as my first semester is already done without AIP but to my surprise cum disappointment, I just received another information letter in Gckey saying that my application is still in progress... Very frustrated, anyone else who's receiving reply to webforms in Gckey??

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Hi,
I am also a July Pakistani applicant, have error AIP on September 3rd, received BVL on November 19th and no update after that. I have raised a webform on December 17th but no response.

Reactions: RehanaS

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi,
I am also a July Pakistani applicant, have error AIP on September 3rd, received BVL on November 19th and no update after that. I have raised a webform on December 17th but no response.
You should not wait and apply for GCMS notes ASAP, your decision has already been made since you have BVL, when you get Notes, go through the Eligibility section and VO notes in the end to check what decision has been made.

I'm a July sds Pakistani applicant with 3rd September errored AIP, medical was also updated in September and documents were requested which I submitted right away.
On December 8,I received a letter in other's folder of gckey letting me know that my application is in process after I raised a webform and now again on 12th I raised another webform that I don't want to start second semester without final decision be it a refusal, as my first semester is already done without AIP but to my surprise cum disappointment, I just received another information letter in Gckey saying that my application is still in progress... Very frustrated, anyone else who's receiving reply to webforms in Gckey??
Same case, lodged application in July with complete profile and got errored AIP but no information letter or update after 8th September, raised two webforms (got generic replies) and ordered notes recently.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Not sure if Ottawa is functional these days but I have heard in the news that there is an extended Lockdown in Ontario specifically

Lets hope our decisions roll out ASAP, it has been a rough and tough wait really.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hi,
At least you have BVL,may you get your decision soon in form of passport request...but here just processing is going on.just wondering why such messages are being posted in gckey that's what wanted to know if someone else is facing same situation.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
You should not wait and apply for GCMS notes ASAP, your decision has already been made since you have BVL, when you get Notes, go through the Eligibility section and VO notes in the end to check what decision has been made.

Same case, lodged application in July with complete profile and got errored AIP but no information letter or update after 8th September, raised two webforms (got generic replies) and ordered notes recently.
I got generic replies through emails too almost four times but these two which I mentioned specifically in this post came into gckey that's a bit unusual that's why just wondering.i have also ordered notes recently, hope to get an idea finally by next month.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Not sure if Ottawa is functional these days but I have heard in the news that there is an extended Lockdown in Ontario specifically

Lets hope our decisions roll out ASAP, it has been a rough and tough wait really.
Exactly in my recent letter it's written clearly above that it's from Ottawa otherwise there used to be two bars only but this time Ottawa's address with postcode is written, so my application surely is caught there.

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Exactly in my recent letter it's written clearly above that it's from Ottawa otherwise there used to be two bars only but this time Ottawa's address with postcode is written, so my application surely is caught there.
Yes my BVL was also from Ottawa. My background check is also in progress since long. Medical is not updated yet.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Yes my BVL was also from Ottawa. My background check is also in progress since long. Medical is not updated yet.
It means without medical update even one can get BVL though my medical was passed in September but seems of no use so far,may we get decision soon.

fridayisoff

Oct 25, 2020
Guys i applied SDS complete file from PK on 16th Sep and Bio on 21st Sep for Jan2021 intake, and till date i haven't received any decision , currently my profile is on reviewing eligibility since 6th Jan ... unfortunate due to no results i had to defer my semester to Sep2021 intake.... really sad situation .. any advise ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(