+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Annyone Applied For The Fourth Time

romey

Jul 3, 2017
My file was refused Three times before now i applied for the fourth time i got 6.5 bands nd 75% in 12 in 2015 i am applying continuously i am getting same refusal reason but on the same profile my friends got visa.totally confused.

romey

Jul 3, 2017
no none of friends get bcz they also got refused for the first time and they applied with same documents and got visa

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
others-prosposed studies are not reasonable in the light of past studies but my friends with same profile same course same subject less marks nd bands got visa
Romey, I also got refusal 4 days ago and Visa Officer gave me same reason as yours. It was the first time I applied for Study Permit and got refusal. and I know my people those got visa with less marks and more gap.

romey

Jul 3, 2017
t
Romey, I also got refusal 4 days ago and Visa Officer gave me same reason as yours. It was the first time I applied for Study Permit and got refusal. and I know my people those got visa with less marks and more gap.[/QUO

romey

Jul 3, 2017
Romey, I also got refusal 4 days ago and Visa Officer gave me same reason as yours. It was the first time I applied for Study Permit and got refusal. and I know my people those got visa with less marks and more gap.
ohh thats bad i know that hurts really bad bcz when more deserving not get visa

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
Got rejected due to low marks with 6 bands. and no gaps... can we get visa second time?? if we give explanations about low marks??

Nadia Azam

Jun 28, 2017
Can you all tell me after how many days you all got refusal..I actually want to know if they refuse after the processing time is over..or do they refuse within the processing time.

romey

Jul 3, 2017
fi
Can you all tell me after how many days you all got refusal..I actually want to know if they refuse after the processing time is over..or do they refuse within the processing time.
first two times 21 days nd third time 14 th day

Lmahida

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
If u order caips u will know exact rejection remarks of visa officer. Wen u apply again u need to address his concerns in sop then u can get visa. But looks like no one suggested u for caips. U also dint share ur profile ao cant predict d reason also

Reactions: Playcold