+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Annex A

mmakshay67

Apr 24, 2019
Hello,

I got a mail to submit my passport with Annex A. But Annex A is not an attachment, it is part of the mail. How should I print it out and fill it. I tried copying it to microsoft word, but the bar code disappears. And it does gets printed in two pages if I try to print the email thread. I tried taking a screenshot and cropping it, but when printing, it is not 100% clear. Whar should I do.

Reactions: rrg76

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
Hello,

I got a mail to submit my passport with Annex A. But Annex A is not an attachment, it is part of the mail. How should I print it out and fill it. I tried copying it to microsoft word, but the bar code disappears. And it does gets printed in two pages if I try to print the email thread. I tried taking a screenshot and cropping it, but when printing, it is not 100% clear. Whar should I do.
The bar code is the attachment come with PPR email. You need to download the attachment and insert it to your word document.

Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

Did anyone figure it out?

I don't have attachment as such apart from the link which would open in a new page with the same details.

Where can I find the annex A?

Please respond.

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Its very simple, when you try print out anex A, go on advance printing options and select Anex A page and size of this by dpi and resolution. Try this, i got mine very easily

Jul 9, 2019
Looks like the Annex A part was hidden in the email. It could be formatting problem as I could see it after clicking on forward email button.

If anyone face this problem then try to click on Reply or Forward button and go over the COPR email till the end and you would see Annex A.

Good luck.

arg_m

Oct 18, 2018
Selecting the text worked for me:

Mouse-select the text to be printed and choose PRINT from the menu that appears. Alternatively, the selected text can be copied with CTRL+C and then pasted into a text-editing program such as MSWord or Wordpad or Notepad with CTRL+V.