+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Annex A please help

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys, got my ppr. Can anyone tell me what I need gto fill in on teh annex a form where it says PO: highlighted underneath my name. No idea what to put in here. Also the annex a form prints only with previous pages. Is this fine or do I need to print it separately somehow?

Thank you

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you but what is the PO number and how do I know if its applicable or not? Also not tech savy whatsoever. Can I just print my entire letter and fill it out, does it matter? Sorry I'm so confused. Just want this over and done with. Thank you

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you but what is the PO number and how do I know if its applicable or not? Also not tech savy whatsoever. Can I just print my entire letter and fill it out, does it matter? Sorry I'm so confused. Just want this over and done with. Thank you
That is PO box number if you are using mail box for receiving mails then fill it else leave it

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Even though its in huge capital letters and highlighted and in a separate section than my mailing address? Also I did not receive any sort of bar code? I've heard I am meant to get this?

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Even though its in huge capital letters and highlighted and in a separate section than my mailing address? Also I did not receive any sort of bar code? I've heard I am meant to get this?
Ok sorry for the confusion.
1. PO is stands for Visa office for me it shows Centralized intake office

2. Barcode should be there I would suggest contact office by emailing them regarding these 2 concerns

3. In chrome select form only using mouse and do right click and print it will print form only

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry could you explain 1 a lil bit more? Thats not really making sense? Where on the annex a would the barcode be?

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Sorry could you explain 1 a lil bit more? Thats not really making sense? Where on the annex a would the barcode be?
Next to first box

So Something like this
-------------------------------------
Annex A. |. Annex A
------------------------------------
Your Name. |
Email. |. Application:
BAR CODE

UCI:. |

PO:. |
----------------------------------------

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks. No email or barcode on mine. Does it matter? Not my fault and my visas up july 16 so need this done fast. I would email but they take forever to reply. Will it be rejected? What do i fill in next to po? Please help. Getting pannicky

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thanks. No email or barcode on mine. Does it matter? Not my fault and my visas up july 16 so need this done fast. I would email but they take forever to reply. Will it be rejected? What do i fill in next to po? Please help. Getting pannicky
Just call them and sort it out
It is not your fault so you don't need to panic

RobEverton9

Feb 15, 2018
You got a phone number? Cant be hanging round all day for them? Will it be rejected if i just send it off. Also jo one has answered. What do i put for po number

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
That PO is for Visa office for me it is already written as Central Intake Office

Let me find a thread how to call them and give it to you

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Here is some info, I got from one of the Whatsapp groups.

Calling CIC - steps

1- CIC call centre
+16139444000

2- English press 1

3- immigration press 1

4- transfer to citzship and imm can processing application press 1

5- status or processing times press 1

6- become permanent resident press 2

7- application starts with E press 2

8- then enter application number followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and press 1 to confirm

10- enter the year of birth and then listen the entered number and press 1 to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then press 1 to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end press 0 to speak to agent

If you did use your phone it will be very expensive. I tried using hangouts

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I don't think they will rejecte if you send it like that only but in that case I would include the full email copies not just Annex A form