Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Call controller of examinations office .. you can apply online through their website..
you have to send copy of all marksheets and final certificate to an email id aucoecell2016@gmail.com , i used this last year not sure still valid.. give a try..

https://www.coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
use E Payment ( misc)
Enter Roll Number / Register Number :

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
i used all india transcripts to get the transcripts from annamalai university.

Shine.23

Jul 9, 2020
To get transcript from annamalai,email them,pay fees,send Xerox of marksheet and degree to them with print out of payment of transcript along with the address to where transcript has to be sent. They sent my transcript to WES this February. And I applied in January now got WES ECA also

Anish_9310

Aug 15, 2020
To get transcript from annamalai,email them,pay fees,send Xerox of marksheet and degree to them with print out of payment of transcript along with the address to where transcript has to be sent. They sent my transcript to WES this February. And I applied in January now got WES ECA also
1. Did you have to go the university ?
2. Or did you send Hard copy via courier?
3. Did you pay fees online or did you courier DD along with documents?
4. was there any re-verification reqd from WES?
5. How can you know that AU has couriered to WES ? did you get any notification from the university?
6. Does AU attest and provide a formatted transcript or the attestation itself is considered as Transcript?

Shine.23

Jul 9, 2020
1. Did you have to go the university ?
2. Or did you send Hard copy via courier?
3. Did you pay fees online or did you courier DD along with documents?
4. was there any re-verification reqd from WES?
5. How can you know that AU has couriered to WES ? did you get any notification from the university?
6. Does AU attest and provide a formatted transcript or the attestation itself is considered as Transcript?
No
I din't go to university
I sent hardcopy via courier of marksheet degree and receipt of payment
Payment was made online
Re verification was required paid 50$ extra for that
I asked them about status they msgd me courier details to follow

Reactions: Anish_9310

Clive990

Oct 4, 2020
No
I din't go to university
I sent hardcopy via courier of marksheet degree and receipt of payment
Payment was made online
Re verification was required paid 50$ extra for that
I asked them about status they msgd me courier details to follow
Hi Shine,
Further your reply, I wanted to ask the time it took to get the WES done along with reverification? As I heard annamalai University does not respond very quickly to reverification request and they take a lot of time to reply even after payment is done.. also did you do our entire process for payment etc. online on annamalai website portal?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Reverification doesn't come in all the cases from Annamalai. It varies from case to case. I didn't get any reverification and I got my ECA in 2 days!

Shine.23

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Shine,
Further your reply, I wanted to ask the time it took to get the WES done along with reverification? As I heard annamalai University does not respond very quickly to reverification request and they take a lot of time to reply even after payment is done.. also did you do our entire process for payment etc. online on annamalai website portal?
After my reverification documents reached WES , it took only one day to send final report.