+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankle injury of my wife

rizwan12345

Jan 25, 2010
We are in the process of receiving our remedical instructions.
Unfortunately, my wife had a knee injury as she slip in the stairs. Plaster treament is being conducted. No surgery is required.
Please advice me on urgent basis, does this effects my medical status or visa processing...

Waiting for prompt response

rizwan12345

Jan 25, 2010
She got a four weeks plaster and she is using walker/stand to walk.
She could do all the tests, but cannot walk.
As this is my second medical I am confused.
Please explain

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
It shouldnt be a problem at all. The purpose of the medical examination is to assess whether you have any medical conditions which may pose a threat to others if ur admitted to Canada.

Or if any medical conditions you have, may put unnecessary strain on the health care system / govt.

it will help if you carry ur wife's recent medical reports / prescriptions etc. (w.r.t the knee injury)

All the best !

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan12345 said:
She got a four weeks plaster and she is using walker/stand to walk.
She could do all the tests, but cannot walk.
As this is my second medical I am confused.
Please explain
as you can see this is a temporary problem and wont gonna stay forever. so feel free and relax its not gonna raise any issues. if you still want sureties you can inform visa office in writing that she recently fell down stairs and is on crutches but will be able to walk soon........

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear ,

The main purpose of the medical is-

1 .Your medical condition should not be a threat to the general public . ( like serious communicable diseases)

2.Your medical condition should not put financial pressure to the health / medical dept of canada.

In your case neither it is a serious threat or the second one as it is temperoary state.

So be relaxed.