+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara VO

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
has anyone recently got any new updates from Ankara? are they still working!!!?

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
Same here no updates since june! We applied feb 22nd, Actually the new tracker has been made for more transparency and clarity but we don’t know what stage we are in, how long it takes to get pr and ….. unfortunately the new tracker doesn’t have anything new to offer more than the old counterpart GCkey.

mmukher1

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
You have applied for PR?
I have applied for a Spousal Open Work Permit as my husband is going to Canada on a Study Permit.
Actually, we applied from Israel. But since I am an Indian citizen, my file was sent to Ankara.
In India, SOWPs are being processed within 2 months or so, but I have no idea about the Ankara VO.

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
You have applied for PR?
I have applied for a Spousal Open Work Permit as my husband is going to Canada on a Study Permit.
Actually, we applied from Israel. But since I am an Indian citizen, my file was sent to Ankara.
In India, SOWPs are being processed within 2 months or so, but I have no idea about the Ankara VO.
Oh I thought you have applied for spousal sponsorship sorry my bad, I wish you could applied from another VO( if you had the option to do so) ankara is soooo slow, but anyway I hope this nightmare ends soon for all of us.

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hey Nikii.
My husband's application is also being processed in Ankara. We filed late Jan'22. It has been exactly 5 months today, since we last heard from IRCC.

What has happened with your application? Where do you stand?

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
Hey Nikii.
My husband's application is also being processed in Ankara. We filed late Jan'22. It has been exactly 5 months today, since we last heard from IRCC.

What has happened with your application? Where do you stand?
Hi
Same here, its my husband’s application. they received the file late feb but not a real update since the medical results were accepted in june. Recently we do not even get ghost updates, the last one was November 1st and nothing in October!!

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hi
Same here, its my husband’s application. they received the file late feb but not a real update since the medical results were accepted in june. Recently we do not even get ghost updates, the last one was November 1st and nothing in October!!

Have you ordered GCM's notes or asked your MP to do an enquiry?

My MP told me my husband's criminality is/was in process in September. I don't know if it has been completed by now as; just like your case, our regular "ghost updates" have become irregular since October. If you haven't been in contact with your MP, I recommend you do so. IRCC responds pretty well to their inquiries.

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
Have you ordered GCM's notes or asked your MP to do an enquiry?

My MP told me my husband's criminality is/was in process in September. I don't know if it has been completed by now as; just like your case, our regular "ghost updates" have become irregular since October. If you haven't been in contact with your MP, I recommend you do so. IRCC responds pretty well to their inquiries.
Thank you I’ll do it for sure, I want to give them a chance to surprise me until the end of November :D if they don’t I’ll contact my MP definitely.
by the way, have you got the pre-arrival letter?

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Thank you I’ll do it for sure, I want to give them a chance to surprise me until the end of November :D if they don’t I’ll contact my MP definitely.
by the way, have you got the pre-arrival letter?

No problem. Keep me posted though. I would like to know what stage your husband's application is at.

No, I have not. Pre-arrival services letter is sent out when the principle applicant meets the eligibility requirenment. Idk if that has started though. What about you guys?

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
No problem. Keep me posted though. I would like to know what stage your husband's application is at.

No, I have not. Pre-arrival services letter is sent out when the principle applicant meets the eligibility requirenment. Idk if that has started though. What about you guys?
Sure, no we haven’t got pre-arrival yet, I hope eligibility is in process now

aha because you said you are at criminality stage I thought you have already passed the eligibility stage, although I’ve heard for many Iranian eligibility and background check are completed at once then passport request.

I hope to hear some good news soon
:)

Reactions: GyanLula

afatiha

Feb 1, 2022
Oh finally something from ankara, congratulations dear can I know your timeline?
Thank you so much Nikii. here it is;

Application Received Feb 15, 2022
AOR: Apr 29, 2022
Bio Request: May 17, 2022
Med Request: May 18, 2022
SA: May 18, 2022
Bio Done: May 20, 2022
Med Exam: May 23, 2022
Bio Completed: May 24, 2022
Med Completed May 25, 2022
Pre-Arrival: Dec 2, 2022

Reactions: covskii