+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara VO / Overseas Document / Help

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Does anyone submit overseas documents to Ankara VO recently? Please I need your experience. I should send documents so I want to get some more information.

Thanks

Reactions: Onetv1

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

Does anyone submit overseas documents to Ankara VO recently? Please I need your experience. I should send documents so I want to get some more information.

Thanks
Hi Ratmir, happy to see you here. My wife is in Istanbul. I might need here too. Ircc just updated my application and passed my medical today.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
:)) Medical passed it is very good. So probably you will also need some info from here as well. just let you know there are couple of documents they want overseas to send to Ankara. I would suggest get them and with no rush fill in. still have time. IMM008, IMM5406, IMM5669. Being ready saves time. Probably you are familiar with these documents because when applying for PR you needed them. these documents can download from the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

Good luck.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
:)) Medical passed it is very good. So probably you will also need some info from here as well. just let you know there are couple of documents they want overseas to send to Ankara. I would suggest get them and with no rush fill in. still have time. IMM008, IMM5406, IMM5669. Being ready saves time. Probably you are familiar with these documents because when applying for PR you needed them. these documents can download from the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

Good luck.
Thanks Ratmir, I’ve already finished all these forms and it’s ready lol. Under What category we have to choose for overseas is it family spouse or refugee? And in schedule A background declaration is overseas is principal applicant or spouse of the principal applicant?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
woow. you are ready almost nice. I do not know exactly, but i think i will ask someone who did it before, for my understanding family spouse, and A background i think spouse of the principal . but i do not now. i will meet with some one and try to ask him.cause how fast i send soon i get for them.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
woow. you are ready almost nice. I do not know exactly, but i think i will ask someone who did it before, for my understanding family spouse, and A background i think spouse of the principal . but i do not now. i will meet with some one and try to ask him.cause how fast i send soon i get for them.
Thanks Ratmir, please let me know when you’ve information. Thanks

Reactions: Ratmir