+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office

Danielpng

Feb 26, 2022
No nothing yet, can you share your timeline?
What did you apply for?
For me I applied for a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) through the Istanbul VAC. I sent the application on the 17th Jan 2022 which reached the IRCC on the 18th and is under process since. Haven't heard back or gotten any updates from either the VAC nor the IRCC in Ankara.

GREAKLY

Aug 14, 2011
For me I applied for a Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) through the Istanbul VAC. I sent the application on the 17th Jan 2022 which reached the IRCC on the 18th and is under process since. Haven't heard back or gotten any updates from either the VAC nor the IRCC in Ankara
Have you received the PRTD? If so, how long did it finally take? I sent the PRTD application through the VAC in Tbilisi, Georgia. Paperwork came to Ankara in late March. As of today, no news. So, I wonder, how long the PRTD processing takes in Ankara these days?

ilusha

Jan 18, 2017
they requested my passport for PR visa. Received passport on Mar, 13. and no any news till now...

GREAKLY

Aug 14, 2011
Are we talking about PR visa or PRTD? Those are two different things. When did you originally send your application? I mean, how long did it take before they approved your request?