+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANKARA Visa Office - Turkey

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Friends,
This is a place for talking about ANKARA Visa Office in Turkey.
We can talk about any related issues like processing time, problems, any experience related to Canada Visas issuing in that Visa Office.

akbar74

Jan 30, 2014
Hi everybody, I am new in this forum, I am about to ask a question from Iranian users in this forum, I am wondering if anybody has any experience with Dr. Reza Farrokhi PP in Tehran, we had a horrible experience with this guy, very abnormal behaviour since he assumed himself as the most important person in immigration Canada!!! we were warned before about him but we thought those people's experience were only a personal and incidental events. he put a long hold( around 2 month) to send our medical results to medical office and eventually sent them incomplete, a kind of childish jealousy to his patients who are going to Canada and apparently he regretted why he was not able to apply as an immigrant( it was clear in his words ). after a long delay and charging us an arm an leg, we managed to change our PP and everything went smoothly. cic must take his licence back, he has lots of complications in his jobs.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akbar74 said:
Hi everybody, I am new in this forum, I am about to ask a question from Iranian users in this forum, I am wondering if anybody has any experience with Dr. Reza Farrokhi PP in Tehran, we had a horrible experience with this guy, very abnormal behaviour since he assumed himself as the most important person in immigration Canada!!! we were warned before about him but we thought those people's experience were only a personal and incidental events. he put a long hold( around 2 month) to send our medical results to medical office and eventually sent them incomplete, a kind of childish jealousy to his patients who are going to Canada and apparently he regretted why he was not able to apply as an immigrant( it was clear in his words ). after a long delay and charging us an arm an leg, we managed to change our PP and everything went smoothly. cic must take his licence back, he has lots of complications in his jobs.
My friend,
Thank you so much for informing us about that. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Friends,
CIC announced 2014 Permanent Resident Overseas Operational Targets by Office Applications Finalized (in persons):

For Ankara Visa Office (2014):

Quebec Skilled Workers: 600
Quebec Business: 1000
Provincial/Territorial Nominees: 200
Federal Business: 550
Federal Skilled Workers: 1550

Total: 3900

It means only 200 PNP applicants could get Visa this year at Ankara Visa Office! it is really low in compare to other Visa Offices!

Here is the whole list:
Government of Canada’s Immigration Planning Story: Operational Targets by Office (economic)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
سلام
تمامی ایرانی های عزیزی که اینجا هستند لطف کنید و پتیشن زیر رو که برای سر و سامان دادن به زمان انتظار پرونده های مهاجرتی سفارت کانادا توی آنکارا هست رو امضا کنید. اصلا نوشتن اطلاعات اصلی خودتون لازم نیست و حتی ایمیل اصلیتون رو هم ننویسید. فقط اون رو امضا کنید تا شاید وضع کمی بهتر بشه. تعداد زیاد امضا هم مهم نیست و با هر چند تا امضا که بشه میشه اون رو برای
CIC
فرستاد و ببینیم چی میشه

لطفا اگر در سایر فرومها و جاهای دیگه هم عضو هستید اطلاع رسانی کنید

http://www.change.org/petitions/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-change-the-very-long-processing-time-for-iranian-immigrant-applications-in-ankara-visa-office-turkey?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

ممنون از حمایت همگی

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
کلیه دوستان ایرانی که در انتظار دریافت ویزای کانادا هستند: با امضا کردن نامه زیر، ما را در کوتاه کردن زمان انتظار رسیدگی به پروندهای مهاجرتی کانادا در ویزا آفیس آنکارا یاری کنید

http://www.change.org/petitions/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-change-the-very-long-processing-time-for-iranian-immigrant-applications-in-ankara-visa-office-turkey?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

نوشتن اطلاعات اصلی شما در فرم اصلا مهم نیست و امضای شما و افزودن به تعداد امضا کنندگان مهم هست
امضای شما می تواند منجر به اصلاح روش موجود و کمک به کلیه ایرانیهای مهاجر شود
با تشکر از همراهی شما عزیزان

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
hello ı am new at the forummm...so ı have some questıons about the sponsorıng...could u help me?my hubby ıs turkısh and ı wıll sponsor hım

Hka

Jul 8, 2014
CIC immigration office here in Mississauga received my application (sponsoring my husband who lives in turkey) in Jan 9, 2014. My sponsor application was approved mid Feb 2014. Ankara visa office started processing/reviewing our application on April 17th. They sent us a letter requesting a police check beginning of May. Haven't heard anything from them since. I've emailed, called but barely any response from them. To be honest when I called them I had the worst conversation ever. The representative there was super rude. I honestly feel like my hands are tide and can't do anything at this point. I am going to turkey in 3 weeks. Should I maybe visit the Ankara office in person? Any suggestions?

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Hi Guys'
I sponsored my wife who lives in Iran and CIC received the application on 7/July/2014 and on 27 /August/2014 sponsorship was approved and for further processing file was sent to Ankara, I am checking the CIC site everyday and all I see is saying we received your application on 7/JULY/2014 and under that says Medical received. Anyone have any idea when Ankara will call for an interview?
and I wonder if everyone goes through interview. If anyone has any similar case please share.Thanks

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Hka said:
CIC immigration office here in Mississauga received my application (sponsoring my husband who lives in turkey) in Jan 9, 2014. My sponsor application was approved mid Feb 2014. Ankara visa office started processing/reviewing our application on April 17th. They sent us a letter requesting a police check beginning of May. Haven't heard anything from them since. I've emailed, called but barely any response from them. To be honest when I called them I had the worst conversation ever. The representative there was super rude. I honestly feel like my hands are tide and can't do anything at this point. I am going to turkey in 3 weeks. Should I maybe visit the Ankara office in person? Any suggestions?
Hi'
your case is similar to mine except your husband lives in Turkey and my wife is in Iran. I was wondering if you have any new info about your case?

natela B.

Mar 31, 2015
Hi people,i need help.CIC sent me letter at end of february that they sending my aplications in Ankara.i m sponsored person from my canadian husband.i m interesting how many month i must wait call or visa from Ankara,canadian embassy?????

mahannk

May 12, 2015
Hi Dears,

I have a question about financial support and I hope someone answer it. My brother in law is suppose to support my expenses in Canada during my study. My tuition fee + 1 year expenses would be around 26000$ CAD.

His total incomes during a month is about 35000$ CAD which goes gradually to his account, but his maximum balance is not more than 10000$ CAD in each month, although his last balance is 26000$ CAD. Now, my question is; 4 months bank statement of him will be eligible for a financial support for me?

Thank you.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hka said:
Hi! I'm also sponsoring my husband and our case has moved to Amman. (We are trying to move the case to Turkey since that is where he lives now.) We submitted April 15th and it was in Amman by May 21st. I was in Ankara between February-May and I visited the Canadian Embassy over 5 times. The receptionist is very very rude and talks down to anyone that walks through the doors. I would suggest asking to speak to a Canadian Citizen, (the stereotype of us Canadians being polite is true) Also just reminder that They are closed at 11am everyday and dont open to the public between Friday-Sunday.

Best of luck! I know how hard it can be. There's a park just down the hill from the embassy which is very beautiful, and a chocolate cafe a couple stores down which will make you feel somewhat better.