+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara - Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Applications

Alifka

Jul 10, 2013
Spons said:
Hi Sponsorazer,
If I read correctly from the information below your profile ID, your file was transferred to Ankara in December of 2012. SJooya's and Mine were transferred to Ankara in May of 2012. In fact, I remember that his file was transferred about a week after mine. He received medical exam a week after. Your turn should come soon. ]

My file was opened in Dec.07 2012. A month ago I received a med. request and a week ago a passport request. But I am from BC, if it makes any different.

Spnsorazer, It is a good point to wait notes, you will see there what was done with your file. I wish you to have good news ASAP!

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
nelly2007 said:
according to the guide 3900:
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by CIC at a later stage if your application is approved.

Note. We strongly recommend paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with your processing fees. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application.
You can pay it on-line from inside Canada. I paid $980 for my family (mom-dad-my sister).
nelly2007, I did not pay "The Right of Permanent Residence Fee" when I completed the documents for the permanent residence for my parents. Do you think it's possible to do it now ? If it is, should I pay online from inside Canada ?

nelly2007

Jan 24, 2013
It is okay to wait until they ask for it but it is written that it will reduce the processing time of the application that is why i paid it. Go to cic.gc.ca if you want to pay it. There are different way to pay it. If you get the police check ready it will help to speed the process too.

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:
I have another question: did somebody already paid the right of permanent residence fee when you submitted the docs for the permanent residence back in 2011-2012 ?
Hi Sponsorazer,

Don't worry! I had not paid it before either but they just asked for it along with the medical request. You can pay it online (980 $ for both parents) and then they asked for the reciept of the online payment to be mailed to mississauga.

shjooya

May 8, 2012
So did anybody get the passport request after medicals recently (from Ankara)????? Do you know how long does it take? I read about one who got it 2-3 days after medical, which seems waaaaayyy too fast! any other experiences??????

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
shjooya said:
Hi Sponsorazer,

Don't worry! I had not paid it before either but they just asked for it along with the medical request. You can pay it online (980 $ for both parents) and then they asked for the reciept of the online payment to be mailed to mississauga.
Hmmmmm.... It's strange that they asked to send the receipt to Mississauga. I spoke with the rep from the Call Canter of Immigration of Canada and she advised that the Police Certificate and the receipt for permanent residence need to be send out to Ankara.... She said they do not take care of it in Mississauga, since the file was transferred to Ankara....

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:
Hmmmmm.... It's strange that they asked to send the receipt to Mississauga. I spoke with the rep from the Call Canter of Immigration of Canada and she advised that the Police Certificate and the receipt for permanent residence need to be send out to Ankara.... She said they do not take care of it in Mississauga, since the file was transferred to Ankara....
really?????? but that is what they asked clearly in their email:

here is the email:
" Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): Payment has to be made only by your sponsor if not done yet. Please contact your sponsor and request him / her to pay the RPRF for you ($980 CAD) as soon as possible. The fee may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet. Your sponsor can visit this website to obtain information regarding online payment: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/ols.do?lang=en

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF fee in Canada, the receipt must be mailed to:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100 Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4H4
CANADA

If the receipt is not mailed to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application."

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
shjooya said:
really?????? but that is what they asked clearly in their email:

here is the email:
" Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): Payment has to be made only by your sponsor if not done yet. Please contact your sponsor and request him / her to pay the RPRF for you ($980 CAD) as soon as possible. The fee may be paid at a financial institution in Canada or may be paid through the internet. Your sponsor can visit this website to obtain information regarding online payment: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ols/ols.do?lang=en

Once your sponsor has paid the RPRF fee in Canada, the receipt must be mailed to:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100 Station A
Mississauga ON L5A 4H4
CANADA

If the receipt is not mailed to CPC-Mississauga, our office cannot confirm the payment to continue processing your application."
So weird ! That's what the lady said today by phone when called to CIC-Mississauga. I also mentioned that I do not want this amount of money will get lost, so should I send receipt to Ankara or Mississauga and she answered that all communications needs to be done through embassy in Ankara... I would suggest you to give a call to CIC in Canada and double check, but basically if that an original message from Ankara, then they might be right... On your place I would call them, because this quite big amount of money and you do not want it get lost....

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
shjooya, did they mention anything about the Police certificates ? Are they need to be send to CIC-Mississauga as well ?

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:
shjooya, did they mention anything about the Police certificates ? Are they need to be send to CIC-Mississauga as well ?
No, No request for police certificate yet!!!!!! which is wierd!! But we are sending it to Ankara to avoid any potential delays (in case they find out that there is no police certificate on the file yet :)). I am going to send this to Ankara because our file is there...but Permanent Resident fee is different. I paid it here online with the mastercard and I believe it is processing here. But I am thinking to send a copy of reciept to Ankara as well to make sure they will see it :)

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
shjooya said:
No, No request for police certificate yet!!!!!! which is wierd!! But we are sending it to Ankara to avoid any potential delays (in case they find out that there is no police certificate on the file yet :)). I am going to send this to Ankara because our file is there...but Permanent Resident fee is different. I paid it here online with the mastercard and I believe it is processing here. But I am thinking to send a copy of reciept to Ankara as well to make sure they will see it :)
That's what I was think to tell you: send the copy of the receipt to Ankara as well. When you paid online, which option did you choose ? Permanent Residence -> inside the Canada or the second option Sponsorship -> Permanent Residence fee etc ??

I am planing to send them the police certificate and the fee as well, maybe it will help and they will start working on it. It does not make a sense that they did not send me yet the medical forms, have a felling that my file is waiting somewhere on shelf or it was sent to a wrong address. Can not wait anymore...

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:
That's what I was think to tell you: send the copy of the receipt to Ankara as well. When you paid online, which option did you choose ? Permanent Residence -> inside the Canada or the second option Sponsorship -> Permanent Residence fee etc ??

I am planing to send them the police certificate and the fee as well, maybe it will help and they will start working on it. It does not make a sense that they did not send me yet the medical forms, have a felling that my file is waiting somewhere on shelf or it was sent to a wrong address. Can not wait anymore...
I think I went through the sponsorship then family class and then right of permanent residednt fee

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:

No think positive!!!!!! I am sure they will send it to you very soon if your file was transfered to Ankara on July 2012, give it at least one more month time as mine was transfered to there on May 2012. So hopefully very soon :)

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Medicals done in the first week of November....still waiting...ordered GCMS today to see if there is a confirmation for medical. Unlike some other embassies, Ankara office does not update the online profile for the results of medical.

shjooya said:
So did anybody get the passport request after medicals recently (from Ankara)????? Do you know how long does it take? I read about one who got it 2-3 days after medical, which seems waaaaayyy too fast! any other experiences??????