Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
Probably it was my mistake that I did not send the Police certificate with the package back in 2012 :(

fae

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
sponsorazer said:
Probably it was my mistake that I did not send the Police certificate with the package back in 2012 :(
but don't worry they'll ask for it.
mine came right before the strike.

shjooya

May 8, 2012
Alifka said:
I sent it with the full package last year. They did not request another one. The status of the security check in the notes was "passed".
Thank you so much for your reply. But as I remember, they haven't asked for it at that time...so I am sooooooo wondering if I should send it now or wait for them to ask for it??????? Other people experiences will defenitely help! Pleaseeeeeeeeee!! Thanks!

shjooya

May 8, 2012
fae said:
but don't worry they'll ask for it.
mine came right before the strike.
Hi Fae,

Did they ask for just police certificate a few month ago? or did they want other documents AND they asked for police certificate at the same time? I am still wondering if they will ask for it first and then will send you the medical forms or it might happen at the same time?????????? Don't now what to do :(

fae

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
shjooya said:
Hi Fae,

Did they ask for just police certificate a few month ago? or did they want other documents AND they asked for police certificate at the same time? I am still wondering if they will ask for it first and then will send you the medical forms or it might happen at the same time?????????? Don't now what to do :(
They asked for the police certificate a couple of months ago and they asked for the medicals last Friday.

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
We sent the police certificate along with the documents we sent to Mississauga. It was not mandatory though. They will send a request to those that have not sent before asking for medical or along with medical request.

shjooya said:
Hi Fae,

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Congratulation! Happy reunion.

Alifka said:
Hurray! We received the passport requiest!!!
I wish all of you guys the speediest process!!!

shjooya

May 8, 2012
Thank you to you all on this forum for your help!!! I have good news to share with you now!

I finally received the MEDICAL FORMS today! That is so exciting to me! BUT there is no request for police certificate yet, however I will send it to them very soon to avoid any potential delays if they discover that there is no police certificate on my file yet :)

Is there any cases out there with the medical request for a non-accompanying family member (an older child) along with the medical request for the parents? I don't really know why but they requested the medical for my brother who is about 40 years old. He was not on my parents file as a dependent or accompanying family member!!! Do you think this is a mistake?????????? any experiences???????

Wish all of you the fastest process!

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
shjooya said:
Thank you to you all on this forum for your help!!! I have good news to share with you now!

I finally received the MEDICAL FORMS today! That is so exciting to me! BUT there is no request for police certificate yet, however I will send it to them very soon to avoid any potential delays if they discover that there is no police certificate on my file yet :)

Is there any cases out there with the medical request for a non-accompanying family member (an older child) along with the medical request for the parents? I don't really know why but they requested the medical for my brother who is about 40 years old. He was not on my parents file as a dependent or accompanying family member!!! Do you think this is a mistake?????????? any experiences???????

My congrats, shjooya ! Did you receive the medical forms by email ? Per immigration law, all members of the family need to pass the medical test, even non-accompanying fimily members !!!

Alifka

Jul 10, 2013
shjooya said:

CONGRADS, Great news!

shjooya

May 8, 2012
sponsorazer said:
My congrats, shjooya ! Did you receive the medical forms by email ? Per immigration law, all members of the family need to pass the medical test, even non-accompanying fimily members !!!
Thank you so much! Yes I received them by email.
If you say all the family nee to pass the medical test, I am wondering then why they haven't asked it for my sister who is 27? Can you think of any reason? I emailed them and asked about it but no replies yet :(

fae

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
shjooya said:
Thank you so much! Yes I received them by email.
If you say all the family nee to pass the medical test, I am wondering then why they haven't asked it for my sister who is 27? Can you think of any reason? I emailed them and asked about it but no replies yet :(
I didn't receive the medical forms for my older brother either.
He's 40 and not accompanying my parents.
So don't worry about it. If they didn't ask for it, means it's not needed.

shjooya

May 8, 2012
fae said:
I didn't receive the medical forms for my older brother either.
He's 40 and not accompanying my parents.
So don't worry about it. If they didn't ask for it, means it's not needed.
Thanks for your reply Fae,

I am not worried, I am actually just wondered why did they ask the medicals for my brother (40) and not my sister (27)??
Can't find an answer! :)