24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Rocky2014 said:
hi guys i hope everyone is doing well. i have a question that may be a bit out of topic but i desperately need to get some guidance here. i applied for my wife's sponsorship and it all got approved. we send her passport to Ankara to be issued a visa yesterday. i have a wedding ceremony scheduled for the 19th of April in Canada. Me and my wife really want her mother to attend the wedding here in Canada. This means we have send out an invitation to her mom in regards to the wedding here. Can you guys please inform me what is the best way of going about with this. Should my mother in law apply for a visitors tourist visa or a super visa. What is the approximate wait time for her to be issued a Canadian visa. Should we apply for all this after my my gets her passport with the visa from Ankara?
You need to apply for her visitor's visa. Super visa appliction process can take upto a few months.

Just create a good letter of support with the explanation of the reasons why you'd like your Mother to come and visit you in Canada.

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Congratulations! Happy end of the journey.
sponsorazer said:
We got visas today !!! Soooooo HAAAPY !! ;D Thanks to everyone for the support on this forum ! And I wish that everyone of you will get visas as soon as possible !!!! Cheers !!! :D

fae

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
sponsorazer said:
We got visas today !!! Soooooo HAAAPY !! ;D Thanks to everyone for the support on this forum ! And I wish that everyone of you will get visas as soon as possible !!!! Cheers !!! :D
CONGRATS but did you check to see If your status has changed yet?

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
Spons said:
Congratulations! Happy end of the journey.
Thanks, Spons !! :)

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
fae said:
CONGRATS but did you check to see If your status has changed yet?
Thanks, fae ! Yes I checked it the same day and the status has been changed to Decision Made ! ;D

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
I know that many of you guys file transferred from Damescus to Ankara, so I am wondering when fill out the e-case request form we must mention the location of file Ankara or Damescus.

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for any information for my parents medical test, we have been dealing with this issue for a long time and I feel that I must missing something.

My parents underwent the initial medical exam in August 2013 and since then we received only one time request from visa office to additional test for my father in September 2013.

I contacted the panel physician just randomly in Feb 2014 to see if there is any request or news, surprisingly he notified us that there was an outstanding request for additional test for my father he was not able to locate any date for that test but he mentioned that we should have received a request email from the visa office- which we never received such a request.

A few weeks later I emailed him to ask him the same question and again he informed us that there was an additional medical request for my mother and like before we have not received any email or mail from visa office for the additional tests.

Any ways, if I did not email the PP we would never been notified of such a requests and the entire process would be freezed.

My question is if anybody knows anything about the additional medical test requesting by visa office or medical office, is it normal that we do not receive any request from VO and VO just send the request to the PP????

Any body had any experience like this before?

Thank you.

fae

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
GOT VISAS......... ;D ;D ;D

My family received a few information papers called PCR.
Can't find a link to it online. Would like to see what it says.
Does anyone know about it?

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends , congrats to everyone got visa. I have a question. My brother apply for sponsoring my parents in December 2010. No news by now. But I have question . What is the next step ? Do they send request for additional documents to approve my brother sponsorship? What is the additional documents and form ? I want to prepare them and collect them to fasten the process. Please let me know what the request as an additional documents before they send the application to visa office Ankara?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
befa42 said:
Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for any information for my parents medical test, we have been dealing with this issue for a long time and I feel that I must missing something.

My parents underwent the initial medical exam in August 2013 and since then we received only one time request from visa office to additional test for my father in September 2013.

I contacted the panel physician just randomly in Feb 2014 to see if there is any request or news, surprisingly he notified us that there was an outstanding request for additional test for my father he was not able to locate any date for that test but he mentioned that we should have received a request email from the visa office- which we never received such a request.

A few weeks later I emailed him to ask him the same question and again he informed us that there was an additional medical request for my mother and like before we have not received any email or mail from visa office for the additional tests.

Any ways, if I did not email the PP we would never been notified of such a requests and the entire process would be freezed.

My question is if anybody knows anything about the additional medical test requesting by visa office or medical office, is it normal that we do not receive any request from VO and VO just send the request to the PP????

Any body had any experience like this before?

Thank you.
No its not usual, infact I find it surprising they are told or notified about it. Best to order GCMS notes, ( see my sig ), to see what really happened. I ordered one in every 15 days to see proceedings during my file
Write an email to embassy with URGENT and File #, ask for exaplanation

sponsorazer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2008
Doc's Request.
11-2011
AOR Received.
05-2012
File Transfer...
12-2012
Med's Request
12-2013
Med's Done....
12-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
fae said:

Congrat, fae !!! My parents received the information papers as well. I have not seen them, but as far as I know it contains the list of useful links (i.e. the first steps in Canada, what to do upon arrival to Canada etc.)

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
user828 said:
No its not usual, infact I find it surprising they are told or notified about it. Best to order GCMS notes, ( see my sig ), to see what really happened. I ordered one in every 15 days to see proceedings during my file
Write an email to embassy with URGENT and File #, ask for exaplanation
I asked for GCMS notes on Feb 19th and still waiting, also I requested for the medical records of my parents separately hopefully we find a clue to figure out what is going on.

In addition we sent a few emails and faxes explained our concerns( since 2 months ago, so far no respons from embassy, any idea what should I do next, how can I draw their attention, do you think talking with the MP of my area would be a good idea?

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Congratulations Fae. Happy family reunion.

fae said: