+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANKARA office for TRV

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi! how much time have you waited for the TRV (visitor visa) application result in this office during covid for immediate family member please?? since the moment they received biometrics??
Thanks a lot

Apr 16, 2021
Hi! how much time have you waited for the TRV (visitor visa) application result in this office during covid for immediate family member please?? since the moment they received biometrics??
Thanks a lot

Hi,

I will be applying for a visitor visa for my infant daughter. How long did you end up waiting?

Thank you!

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Thanks a lot
I ended up waiting 4 months until the final result. My office was in Mexico at the end. I received one letter from Ankara but the office who asked me to send the passport was the one in Mexico (in my case, I’m from latinoamerica)

firadurak

Apr 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
WP
I have been working in Canada since January’21. My wife and elder son are holding a Temporary Residence Permit (TRV). They didn’t come to Canada with me because of the high risk of pregnancy during the pandemic. After our family welcomed the new baby, we applied for TRV for my new baby.
But the processing time is around 5 months in Ankara and my wife/elder son of TRV is going to expire after this processing time. Please make me help to gather our family in Canada. What can I do to speed up my baby application?