+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Angioplasty done. Can I still be awarded the PR?

Sharan8384

Jan 14, 2018
Hello Fellows,

I have undergone an angioplasty in november 2016. I have received the ITA in february 2018 draw.Can this be a problem in medicals?
Also If at all I get the VISA/PR denied, will the fees be refunded?

Regards,
Sharan

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello Fellows,

I have undergone an angioplasty in november 2016. I have received the ITA in february 2018 draw.Can this be a problem in medicals?

Regards,
Sharan
Haven't come across a case were PR was denied because of this medical reason, im sure u wont have a problem.
let me chk on the fee refund

Good luck. Go ahead and apply bro

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
if the application is processed and rejected for lack of some document then ul get back RPRF and not processing fee.

If it is rejected as incomplete ul get the processing fee as well

Sharan8384

Jan 14, 2018
Haven't come across a case were PR was denied because of this medical reason, im sure u wont have a problem.
let me chk on the fee refund

Good luck. Go ahead and apply bro
Thanks brother. That definitely is a relief.
Yes as per physical conditions I am doing very well.

Thanks again. :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Fellows,

Regards,
Sharan
Really depends on whether you have other cardiac or vascular issues. Not a very common procedure for a young person.

Sharan8384

Jan 14, 2018
Really depends on whether you have other cardiac or vascular issues. Not a very common procedure for a young person.
Yeah not a common procedure for sure. But that's the challenge I have been assigned :)

When u say other issues... can u please specify what sort of issues?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
As far as I know, if you don't have any current medical condition that deems to be excessive demand, then you'll be fine. They don't consider past condition as baseline to predict future probability of excessive demand. I have come across people who were treated for cancer in the past got pr successfully because they didn't have any diagnosis at the time of pr medical. So by that logic, you should be fine as long as you're not taking any expensive medicine or require some kind of regular expensive procedure.

Amitjay

May 22, 2019
Hello Fellows,

Regards,
Sharan

Hi , Did you get PR than , would you like to share your experience about medical test