+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An error on a document is lack of authenticity??

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
good evening.

I have a document sealed by notary lawyer, is a common law certificate, I have already 1 year living with my girlfriend, my lawyer is on vacation now but I noticed in that certificate there’s s minor mistake, on the address is missing the street name. But street number, province and country is ok.

That could be seen as Document that lack of authenticity??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
good evening.

I have a document sealed by notary lawyer, is a common law certificate, I have already 1 year living with my girlfriend, my lawyer is on vacation now but I noticed in that certificate there’s s minor mistake, on the address is missing the street name. But street number, province and country is ok.

That could be seen as Document that lack of authenticity??
No, it's just human error.

Hopefully you have other evidence that shows you cohabit together. You would not submit just this common law certificate for your visa application

Reactions: Waldounited

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
No, it's just human error.

Hopefully you have other evidence that shows you cohabit together. You would not submit just this common law certificate for your visa application
Thanks for reply bryanna.

There are more papers that shows we’re living together since 1year and 5 months. Anyway I’ll contact her to do a correction of that document when she backs. “Better safe than sorry”