07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Fate69 said:
okay, guess I need to put a big X over all supervisor titles. :'(
"Not sure if serious"

Above all, don't lose hope, but also be realistic and have other options.

Pichon

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-08-2014
I just wanted to clarify smth. They are very strick with the duties, they should match the duties that is listed under NOC description. What about the job title? My company is small, there are 8 people, my title is Training Coordinator, but I am fulfilling various positions, and performing various duties: some supervising, admin, hr, finance, training. I train office people on policies and procedures, write administrative systems, manuals, at the same time conduct interviews when needed, process payments, verify other associates tasks or order office supplies and maintain inventory. I was planning to apply under 1221, but of course, now I need a plan B. But my question is does my official title MUST be in the list of their "example" titles, and match duties, or only duties must match? Because as I said, in every company all these titles might be slightly different...

Gooner14

Nov 13, 2013
Pichon said:
I just wanted to clarify smth. They are very strick with the duties, they should match the duties that is listed under NOC description. What about the job title? My company is small, there are 8 people, my title is Training Coordinator, but I am fulfilling various positions, and performing various duties: some supervising, admin, hr, finance, training. I train office people on policies and procedures, write administrative systems, manuals, at the same time conduct interviews when needed, process payments, verify other associates tasks or order office supplies and maintain inventory. I was planning to apply under 1221, but of course, now I need a plan B. But my question is does my official title MUST be in the list of their "example" titles, and match duties, or only duties must match? Because as I said, in every company all these titles might be slightly different...
I would like to know the answer to this too.

My duties match that of a supervisor and/or assistant manager too, but my title alone would not be eligible (i.e. Admin Assistant).

On another note, is there any harm any applying and hoping that somehow that accept it? What consequences do I face if my application is rejected? (besides me losing the application fee that is)