+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Turkish Airline fly directly from Istanbul to Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
Same thing with Egypt air, But you have to book a month ahead to get a good price otherwise it'll be expensive
I think the cheapest would be the egyptian airline but the turkish is better and more organized.
this is too many stops for her wife, theres quatar airways around 700$, jordananian with only one stop of 2h in total 14h around 800, and middle east for around 700$ but all of themits one stop and its in the beginning of october before that its around 900$

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
this is too many stops for her wife, theres quatar airways around 700$, jordananian with only one stop of 2h in total 14h around 800, and middle east for around 700$ but all of themits one stop and its in the beginning of october before that its around 900$
I wasn't sure where he's from so I was giving an example for our case in Iraq it would be easier to fly to Istanbul then directly to Toronto.
Wow those prices are really good thanks Dounia.
I paid around 1500 CAD for the Turkish airline for middle of September

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I wasn't sure where he's from so I was giving an example for our case in Iraq it would be easier to fly to Istanbul then directly to Toronto.
shes from syria so she has to go by car from syria to lebanon to take the plane :) haha no worries ill chek for you also

Reactions: AliMZaki

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
indeed from iraq it is expensive-.- i found for you from erbil 26 september , around 940$ egyptair with 2 stops or turkish airlines 1218 with one stop. Those are the cheapest even in october its expensive its crazy

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
indeed from iraq it is expensive-.- i found for you from erbil 26 september , around 940$ egyptair with 2 stops or turkish airlines 1218 with one stop. Those are the cheapest even in october its expensive its crazy
That's pretty much what I found
I ended up booking Turkish in Middle of September as I didn't want to push it too long till the end of September so I booked it to Toronto then found a flight with Air Canada from Toronto to Edmonton, AB where I live for 117 CAD which was a very good price

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
That's pretty much what I found
I ended up booking Turkish in Middle of September as I didn't want to push it too long till the end of September so I booked it to Toronto then found a flight with Air Canada from Toronto to Edmonton, AB where I live for 117 CAD which was a very good price
okii good :) at this point seriously we just
want to get there whatever the price lol

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
I have been nominated by saskatchewan and I applied to IRCC.
My file was transfered to amman visa office on JUNE/2021
Congrats !
I'm not 100% sure about the process but I believe it's the same steps.
I'll ask and see if anyone has a similar experience and will update you here

Reactions: John david

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021
where I can book the flights around 900$ ?
The only choice I have with Egyptian airlines is 2 stops, do direct from Cairo, she has to stop in Athena and the connection time is only 45 min, too short.
she could miss the next flight and definitely loose the luggage.

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
where I can book the flights around 900$ ?
The only choice I have with Egyptian airlines is 2 stops, do direct from Cairo, she has to stop in Athena and the connection time is only 45 min, too short.
she could miss the next flight and definitely loose the luggage.
where do u live? i have a guy he is lebanese he has a small travel agency, i always work with him he is so nice and finds the best deals.. he is in laval, cartier do you want his phone number? the prices that im telling you its in begging october

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021
where do u live? i have a guy he is lebanese he has a small travel agency, i always work with him he is so nice and finds the best deals.. he is in laval, cartier do you want his phone number? the prices that im telling you its in begging october
I'm in St-Hubert, south shore,
will text you in WhatsApp :)

Reactions: douniahalabi