+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
let me understand the situation.. where r u now? in erbil or canada? and your husband?
My husband is in Erbil abd I am in Canada.I’m in Canada.All you need is a Covid test 3 days before flight and a flight ticket and your quarrying plan for 14 days.why would they not let you come?who told you this?this isn’t true.People are still coming.The airport is 100% open and my lawyer said too

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
My husband is in Erbil abd I am in Canada.I’m in Canada.All you need is a Covid test 3 days before flight and a flight ticket and your quarrying plan for 14 days.why would they not let you come?who told you this?this isn’t true.People are still coming.The airport is 100% open and my lawyer said too
my lawfirm.. through canada visa said i cannot..
in your case..since you are in canada, your husband can come to you...
r you sure about what you are saying?

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
my lawfirm.. through canada visa said i cannot..
in your case..since you are in canada, your husband can come to you...
r you sure about what you are saying?
family members are exempt from travel restrictions and this includes spouses. however, you need to have a confirmation of PR in order to travel .

Reactions: Nina12

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
family members are exempt from travel restrictions and this includes spouses. however, you need to have a confirmation of PR in order to travel .
that's correct.. but this doesn't apply to our application.. since my sister is in Quebec, while we had a nomination from ontario.. and it is only me who can go..not my family

Reactions: Nina12

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
I AM SO UPSET AND PISSED. I got a reply from Amman saying my husband needs an in person interview and they haven't resumed the interview service yet!! Wthhhhh why more delays???????? I'm so mad I just want to scream!! I contacted my mp and told her this. She got in touch with IRCC and basically they confirmed interview is required in person and Amman is only doing essential services now. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW??? Any advice anyone? I am ready to lose my mind. I can't take this stress anymore. 2 Christmases without my husband and 19 months since we applied, how on earth this is fair ?? :(

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I AM SO UPSET AND PISSED. I got a reply from Amman saying my husband needs an in person interview and they haven't resumed the interview service yet!! Wthhhhh why more delays???????? I'm so mad I just want to scream!! I contacted my mp and told her this. She got in touch with IRCC and basically they confirmed interview is required in person and Amman is only doing essential services now. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW??? Any advice anyone? I am ready to lose my mind. I can't take this stress anymore. 2 Christmases without my husband and 19 months since we applied, how on earth this is fair ?? :(
sorry to hear that.
we need to stay patient.
everything will be okay eventually.
may I ask you what is your ECAS status?