+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Riy890

May 3, 2020
Wow! 43 days to reach IRCC office? mine took 25 days to reach there and it's under process since September 24.
I am sure there is at least two weeks delay. But I don't know exactly the delay from Embassy or from VFS. Mostly, it's from the VFS because some of you already dispatch the passport from the embassy. That's meaning there is nothing from the embassy.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Wow! 43 days to reach IRCC office? mine took 25 days to reach there and it's under process since September 24.
No I send mine on
7-sep-2020
First email in the same day
24-sep-2020
Second email
6-oct-2020
Third email
And it says decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office to the visa office in Erbil .
And nothing after that .

• Sad
Reactions: hemin979

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Hi all, I just checked my spouse application status and turned to Decision Made. What will be the next step? Will they request passport shortly or it may take time?
Hope you all hear good news very soon

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi all, I just checked my spouse application status and turned to Decision Made. What will be the next step? Will they request passport shortly or it may take time?
Hope you all hear good news very soon
great congratulations, there is pre arrival letter and passport request, it depends bro , there is no specific time , For me I didn't receive my passport back and today it's two months and three day from the date that I submitted the passport to Erbil vac

Last edited:
Reactions: George84

George84

Aug 20, 2019
great congratulations, there is pre arrival letter and passport request, it depends bro , there is no specific time , For me I didn't receive my passport back and today is two months and three day from the date that I submitted the passport to Erbil vac
Thanks dear. I already got pre arrival letter a long time ago. Anyone has an idea whether embassy gives a baby a temporary travel document if baby has no passport yet?

Last edited:

Kcha kurd

Nov 10, 2020
Hello my time line is

November 20, 2018
Medical February 2019
Biometric July 2019
Additional documents dec 2019
Pre arrival Jan 2020
Decision made October 2 ,2020
Sent passport to Amman from erbil October 6, 2020
So far nothing still waiting

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
great congratulations, there is pre arrival letter and passport request, it depends bro , there is no specific time , For me I didn't receive my passport back and today it's two months and three day from the date that I submitted the passport to Erbil vac
Have you linked your application to GCkey account? From there, you can see when the application was approved and also your visa validity length.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello my time line is

November 20, 2018
Medical February 2019
Biometric July 2019
Additional documents dec 2019
Pre arrival Jan 2020
Decision made October 2 ,2020
Sent passport to Amman from erbil October 6, 2020
So far nothing still waiting
Wow you waiting from long time ago , hope you got the Visa soon .

do you know why you been waiting for this long period.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Have you linked your application to GCkey account? From there, you can see when the application was approved and also your visa validity length.
No I never did GC KEY because I think it will effect on my lawyer to check my updates.

Reactions: nns14

Kcha kurd

Nov 10, 2020
Wow you waiting from long time ago , hope you got the Visa soon .

do you know why you been waiting for this long period.
yes I got my internal notes and we had some confusion and my husband travelled a lot. The problems is now I don’t know why erbil visa office is not calling to pick up the stamped passport

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
yes I got my internal notes and we had some confusion and my husband travelled a lot. The problems is now I don’t know why erbil visa office is not calling to pick up the stamped passport
Did you receive message from them says the passport back to visa office in Erbil ??

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Guys I just talked to VFS call center, they aid they will expect a shipment from IRCC by next week (passports with visas stamped) of those already submitted theirs. Also they said shipment of those passports from Amman to Erbil will take 5-7 days average.
Let's hope all our passports will be retuned in one batch including those already stuck in Amman.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys I just talked to VFS call center, they aid they will expect a shipment from IRCC by next week (passports with visas stamped) of those already submitted theirs. Also they said shipment of those passports from Amman to Erbil will take 5-7 days average.
Let's hope all our passports will be retuned in one batch including those already stuck in Amman.

Great Brother I also just call them and they tell me Same thing , I hope all of us receive the Visa

Reactions: hemin979