+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Guys for the covid test is there a specific place to do the test or it's okay at any private lab?
Make sure the test center should be authorized by the MOH and they can provide a valid report for the airport. Better to do the test in the government related center to avoid issues while traveling.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Still no medicals
Does your husband has military services in Iraqi Army , peshmerga, hashid ? Because I thing serve in military can make time of the process longer , also for his police certificate is it clear , because sometimes if someone hit someone by car can be criminal records on him , I know someone from my city he was driving his car and he was drung and hit someone else so it took him alot of time to join his wife back in Canada , I'm sorry to ask , but I want to understand why yours get all that time .

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Does your husband has military services in Iraqi Army , peshmerga, hashid ? Because I thing serve in military can make time of the process longer , also for his police certificate is it clear , because sometimes if someone hit someone by car can be criminal records on him , I know someone from my city he was driving his car and he was drung and hit someone else so it took him alot of time to join his wife back in Canada , I'm sorry to ask , but I want to understand why yours get all that time .
No military and his police certificate is clear.I don’t know.I am so mad too.It got moved to Amman in dec 3 and I haven’t heard anything since.

Reactions: Miladb

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
No military and his police certificate is clear.I don’t know.I am so mad too.It got moved to Amman in dec 3 and I haven’t heard anything since.
Did you order GCMS?

My file also got stuck but when I ordered the GCMS I found out the issue and solved it.

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Still no medicals
just be patient because everyone says the process takes 12-18 months and very few get sooner updates, or maybe your application is considered complicated? do you have children ? talk to your lawyer and MP and use the webform to send an enquiry.

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello bro,
Did your passport arrive to VFS Erbil or not yet?
Hello ,actually no not yet , I was on call yesterday with them and the tell me check process at the airport take time , maybe in to days you will hear back . So I will wait and see what will happen I need to get it soon because I want to book a ticket asap .