+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello, May I ask you when did you submit your documents and what is the envelope decision?
I send the passport on 7-09-2020 and decision envelope dispatched from IRCC office to visa office in Amman on 6-10-2020 , I hope this week I can get the passport back , hope vac Erbil to call me this week to collect the passport.

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Still no medicals..what’s is wrong with Amman offfice
When was the last time you sent them an email requesting updates with your case? keep asking about it. It is your right to do so.
Also push you lawyer to take action and get an update from IRCC.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
When was the last time you sent them an email requesting updates with your case? keep asking about it. It is your right to do so.
Also push you lawyer to take action and get an update from IRCC.
I did and they haven’t give me no answer but automatic message.I dont
Know
What to do.Can I call Amman office.Who has the number abd when can I call about my file

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Know
What to do.Can I call Amman office.Who has the number abd when can I call about my file
That's unfortunate. Yeah they don't answer emails nowadays. That's why it's better that your lawyer should contact them, if you have one.
Calling doesn't work either. I've tried that already and it didn't get through. So in brief; lawyer or patience!

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Know
You can contact vfs in amman you can select web chat maybe they can help you or give you some information.

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Easy guys, this has nothing to do with our cases. We are immediate family members and not extended family which means grandparents, siblings...etc.
Relax! we can travel as easy as ever without the need for approval or any other permission. hhhh the visa itself is a permit to enter the country ;)
On the other hand, a few of our friends' spouses here already landed in Canada without any sort of problems :) you heard their stories!

Meanwhile focus on your travel plan and think positive before you leave this country. I know we all have been going through tough times but it is time to eliminate the amount of stress we had along those past years. Remember once we land a new chapter of our life will begin and we have to be ready to fill it with positivity, happiness and prosperity with our loved ones :)

All the best
Excellent!! Very positive :)

Reactions: hemin979