+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Actually I didn't understand the part of the steps , but what I thing that I understand is this for those who been living in Canada and they are now working in another countries outside of Canada , and through the step it says there should be written approval and in the beginning it says there is no need to written approval just to follow the airlines instructions.
So you think this doesn't apply to someone in our case?

Reactions: Miladb

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Dear Friends

here is the good news , read it carefully , it's easy and we don't have to get authorization we only need to prepare few document to show for the officer

updates down below

------

How to unite with immediate family members who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents
Who is an immediate family member
An immediate family member is defined as a
What to do to unite with your immediate family member
You do not need a written authorization from us confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.
However, to board your flight to Canada, you must
  • follow all airline requirements and pass a health check conducted by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing
    • Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to board a flight to Canada.
  • tell the airline that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions
  • make sure you have a valid travel document (visitor visa or electronic travel authorization [eTA], if required) and a passport that is valid to come to Canada
  • present proof to show that you’re an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident
  • show that you’re eligible to travelat this time
    • You must be able to provide evidence of one of the following:
      • You’ll stay in Canada for 15 days or more.
      • You’re travelling for an essentialFootnote 1(non‑discretionary) purpose.
Documents to use as proof that you’re an immediate family member
You must have 2 types of documents:
  • one that shows your immediate family member’s status as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  • one that shows your relationship to that family member
Documents that show your immediate family member’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
These documents include
  • a Canadian passport
  • proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a citizenship certificate, citizenship card, or provincial or territorial birth certificate
  • a Canadian permanent resident card
  • a Canadian permanent resident travel document
Documents that show your relationship to that family member
Examples of documents include
  • a marriage certificate or proof of common-law status (documents showing a shared address)
  • a birth certificate
  • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) for one of the following:
    • the family class (the COPR category under Application Details will be FC)
    • the one-year window of opportunity provision (coded OYW under Special Program)
  • other documents that show an immediate family connection, for example
    • correspondence from us showing a spousal sponsorship application in progress
    • documents that show a shared home address
Note: Paper and electronic copies of the documents above are accepted. The documents above are examples only. An officer may request or accept other documents, as needed.

Check the link below to see that the updates is right and fair

Best luck for everyone .

My friends you will find some steps and there is solem declaration paper , now for this I'm not sure if it for us or not because it will be first time for us to enter Canada and what I understand is this instruction for those who is Canadian or pr and life outside Canada for work . So maybe it's for them , please correct me if I'm fault .
Thanks brother

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys please read it carefully maybe I'm fault , I feel stress about it read the step and you will know why I'm feel stress , maybe we need to get the approval , they wrote everything but I'm not understanding if it's for us or no

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
The crazy think that came to my mind why we need to get approval and we already get approved visa on passport ??

In some places it says visit visa , and our visa is PR .

read down below

What to do to unite with your extended family member
Step 1: Your family member fills out the application for authorization and statutory declaration form
Your family member who is the Canadian citizen or permanent resident must fill out the application for authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006) (PDF, 2.2 MB).

Step 2: You sign the declaration
Your family member in Canada sends you the filled out application for authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006) (PDF, 2.2 MB) for you to sign. After you sign the form, you send it back to your family member in Canada.

Step 3: Your family member signs the form by solemn declaration
Once you’ve sent the form back to your family member in Canada, they must sign the form by solemn declaration. This is done in front of any official who is legally authorized to receive a solemn declaration, such as a commissioner for oaths, justice of the peace, lawyer or notary public.

Step 4: Get a copy of the completed and signed form
Your family member in Canada must send you a copy of the completed and signed application for authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006) (PDF, 2.2 MB).

Step 5: Request written authorization to travel
Once you have a copy of the completed and signed application for authorization and statutory declaration (IMM 0006) (PDF, 2.2 MB), use it as evidence of your relationship with your family member and request a written authorization from us. You need written authorization from us whether you’re travelling from the United States (US) or any other country.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So you think this doesn't apply to someone in our case?
actually I don't know dear I feel stress about it now ,I don't know if I understand well or not , but the thing that I need to know is do we have to follow the steps to enter Canada or not .

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks brother
My pleasure Sister , please read it carefully I don't want to make trouble to anyone , my mind is shaken now ha ha I don't know if I understand right or not . I found many point didn't related to us . Because we are not visit visa , and it's the first time to us in Canada , also we don't have share address because we will just will union with our spouse , we are not Canadian yet , we are not permanent resident yet until we arrive to Canada and show the COPR to service Canada to get the PR card after two weeks or month .

Reactions: Koshan994

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
My pleasure Sister , please read it carefully I don't want to make trouble to anyone , my mind is shaken now ha ha I don't know if I understand right or not . I found many point didn't related to us . Because we are not visit visa , and it's the first time to us in Canada , also we don't have share address because we will just will union with our spouse , we are not Canadian yet , we are not permanent resident yet until we arrive to Canada and show the COPR to service Canada to get the PR card after two weeks or month .
Sister lol, maybe I'm your big brother hahahaha, anyways, I don't know what to do I get confused about what they say!

• Haha

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Easy guys, this has nothing to do with our cases. We are immediate family members and not extended family which means grandparents, siblings...etc.
Relax! we can travel as easy as ever without the need for approval or any other permission. hhhh the visa itself is a permit to enter the country ;)
On the other hand, a few of our friends' spouses here already landed in Canada without any sort of problems :) you heard their stories!

Meanwhile focus on your travel plan and think positive before you leave this country. I know we all have been going through tough times but it is time to eliminate the amount of stress we had along those past years. Remember once we land a new chapter of our life will begin and we have to be ready to fill it with positivity, happiness and prosperity with our loved ones :)

All the best

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Easy guys, this has nothing to do with our cases. We are immediate family members and not extended family which means grandparents, siblings...etc.
Relax! we can travel as easy as ever without the need for approval or any other permission. hhhh the visa itself is a permit to enter the country ;)
On the other hand, a few of our friends' spouses here already landed in Canada without any sort of problems :) you heard their stories!

Meanwhile focus on your travel plan and think positive before you leave this country. I know we all have been going through tough times but it is time to eliminate the amount of stress we had along those past years. Remember once we land a new chapter of our life will begin and we have to be ready to fill it with positivity, happiness and prosperity with our loved ones :)

All the best

Thats totally right , thanks for the positive reaction , I was thinking and yeah definitely right because we are not applying for visit visa we are not going for few weeks and then we need to back , also receiving stamped passport that mean this is approval .

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
oneway bro , you are not planning to come back;) so oneway

also go as soon as possible, because they start lock down some places in Ontario .
Today I went to buy ticket we call airline they said you should have round trip ticket after it I send my documents they gonna reply to me, dear friends when tracking application say the envelope decision dispatched buy a ticket because it take 8 days.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Today I went to buy ticket we call airline they said you should have round trip ticket after it I send my documents they gonna reply to me, dear friends when tracking application say the envelope decision dispatched buy a ticket because it take 8 days.
hmm interesting , but why twoway ticket , so bro I got the envelope decision email on 6-oct-2020 . Maybe next week I will receive my passport back .