+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys anyone know how much money I can bring cash to Canada ? in USD . I hear there is a limit to 10,000 CAD .

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Guys anyone know how much money I can bring cash to Canada ? in USD . I hear there is a limit to 10,000 CAD .
Travelling with CAN$10,000 or more
Anytime you cross the border, you must declare any currency or monetary instruments you have valued at Can$10,000 or more. This amount includes Canadian or foreign currency or a combination of both. Monetary instruments include, but are not limited to, stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cheques and traveller's cheques. There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Travelling with CAN$10,000 or more
Anytime you cross the border, you must declare any currency or monetary instruments you have valued at Can$10,000 or more. This amount includes Canadian or foreign currency or a combination of both. Monetary instruments include, but are not limited to, stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cheques and traveller's cheques. There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so.
thanks for the information brother .

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Guys for those who planning to travel now , please read the following carefully.

after 8-oct-2020 we need to get approval from IRCC to Travel they will announce the instruction very soon

With the Government of Canada announcing further public health protections at the border, processes are being introduced to support enhanced family reunification, entry for compassionate reasons, and the safe and gradual entry of some international students.

The Government of Canada is deploying additional public health officers to ports of entry and strengthening quarantine monitoring to aid in the fight against the spread of #COVID19.

Certain extended family members of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be eligible to travel to Canada. This includes people in a long-term exclusive relationship and their dependent children, adult children, grandchildren, siblings and grandparents. Detailed information for extended family members, including the process and requirements, will be on the IRCC website on October 8. Travellers should not make any travel plans until this information is available and they’ve received proper authorization.

Foreign nationals travelling for compassionate reasons, such as a life-threatening illness, critical injury or death, will be eligible to enter Canada with limited exemptions from quarantine, subject to the approval of the provincial or territorial government. On October 8, information on how foreign nationals can request entry to Canada with limited exemptions from mandatory quarantine for compassionate reasons will be available on the Public Health Agency of Canada website.

Updated travel restrictions will take effect on October 20, 2020, to allow the entry of international students to Canada if they will be attending a designated learning institution with a #COVID19 readiness plan approved by their provincial or territorial government.

Reminder that all travellers must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Canada, unless they’re exempt.

Learn more about upcoming changes to expand exemptions to the travel restrictions for family members and compassionate cases:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-introduces-new-border-measures-to-protect-canadian-public-health-provides-update-on-travel-restrictions.html
Anything happen?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Dear Friends

here is the good news , read it carefully , it's easy and we don't have to get authorization we only need to prepare few document to show for the officer

updates down below

------

How to unite with immediate family members who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents
Who is an immediate family member
An immediate family member is defined as a
What to do to unite with your immediate family member
You do not need a written authorization from us confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.
However, to board your flight to Canada, you must
  • follow all airline requirements and pass a health check conducted by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing
    • Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to board a flight to Canada.
  • tell the airline that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions
  • make sure you have a valid travel document (visitor visa or electronic travel authorization [eTA], if required) and a passport that is valid to come to Canada
  • present proof to show that you’re an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident
  • show that you’re eligible to travelat this time
    • You must be able to provide evidence of one of the following:
      • You’ll stay in Canada for 15 days or more.
      • You’re travelling for an essentialFootnote 1(non‑discretionary) purpose.
Documents to use as proof that you’re an immediate family member
You must have 2 types of documents:
  • one that shows your immediate family member’s status as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  • one that shows your relationship to that family member
Documents that show your immediate family member’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
These documents include
  • a Canadian passport
  • proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a citizenship certificate, citizenship card, or provincial or territorial birth certificate
  • a Canadian permanent resident card
  • a Canadian permanent resident travel document
Documents that show your relationship to that family member
Examples of documents include
  • a marriage certificate or proof of common-law status (documents showing a shared address)
  • a birth certificate
  • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) for one of the following:
    • the family class (the COPR category under Application Details will be FC)
    • the one-year window of opportunity provision (coded OYW under Special Program)
  • other documents that show an immediate family connection, for example
    • correspondence from us showing a spousal sponsorship application in progress
    • documents that show a shared home address
Note: Paper and electronic copies of the documents above are accepted. The documents above are examples only. An officer may request or accept other documents, as needed.

Check the link below to see that the updates is right and fair

Best luck for everyone .

My friends you will find some steps and there is solem declaration paper , now for this I'm not sure if it for us or not because it will be first time for us to enter Canada and what I understand is this instruction for those who is Canadian or pr and life outside Canada for work . So maybe it's for them , please correct me if I'm fault .

Last edited:
Reactions: Koshan994

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Dear Friends

here is the good news , read it carefully , it's easy and we don't have to get authorization we only need to prepare few document to show for the officer

updates down below

------

How to unite with immediate family members who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents
Who is an immediate family member
An immediate family member is defined as a
What to do to unite with your immediate family member
You do not need a written authorization from us confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions.
However, to board your flight to Canada, you must
  • follow all airline requirements and pass a health check conducted by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing
    • Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to board a flight to Canada.
  • tell the airline that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions
  • make sure you have a valid travel document (visitor visa or electronic travel authorization [eTA], if required) and a passport that is valid to come to Canada
  • present proof to show that you’re an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident
  • show that you’re eligible to travelat this time
    • You must be able to provide evidence of one of the following:
      • You’ll stay in Canada for 15 days or more.
      • You’re travelling for an essentialFootnote 1(non‑discretionary) purpose.
Documents to use as proof that you’re an immediate family member
You must have 2 types of documents:
  • one that shows your immediate family member’s status as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  • one that shows your relationship to that family member
Documents that show your immediate family member’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
These documents include
  • a Canadian passport
  • proof of Canadian citizenship, such as a citizenship certificate, citizenship card, or provincial or territorial birth certificate
  • a Canadian permanent resident card
  • a Canadian permanent resident travel document
Documents that show your relationship to that family member
Examples of documents include
  • a marriage certificate or proof of common-law status (documents showing a shared address)
  • a birth certificate
  • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) for one of the following:
    • the family class (the COPR category under Application Details will be FC)
    • the one-year window of opportunity provision (coded OYW under Special Program)
  • other documents that show an immediate family connection, for example
    • correspondence from us showing a spousal sponsorship application in progress
    • documents that show a shared home address
Note: Paper and electronic copies of the documents above are accepted. The documents above are examples only. An officer may request or accept other documents, as needed.

Check the link below to see that the updates is right and fair

Best luck for everyone .
So how does this work?? What if our application is pending? If we do this how long can the spouse stay in Canada?? What if we get a passport request from Amman?? How is that gonna work? Do you guys have more information??? We really want to do this if it makes my husband come and just wait with me here for his PR!!

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
So how does this work?? What if our application is pending? If we do this how long can the spouse stay in Canada?? What if we get a passport request from Amman?? How is that gonna work? Do you guys have more information??? We really want to do this if it makes my husband come and just wait with me here for his PR!!
Actually I didn't understand the part of the steps , but what I thing that I understand is this for those who been living in Canada and they are now working in another countries outside of Canada , and through the step it says there should be written approval and in the beginning it says there is no need to written approval just to follow the airlines instructions.